Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Judge Dredd table top miniature game!
They got Judges, Dark Judges, Citi-Def, the Angel Gang, Fatties, I am going to do so much miniature table top gaming.

jonjonaug posted:

Production I.G. just started a Kickstarter for a 10 minute animated film directed by Masaaki Yuasa, who directed Mind Game.

Funding the hell out of this one, Yuasa is really good and deserves the work.
Anyone who doesn't support this hates art. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

AxeManiac posted:

Uhh, I'm having trouble reading this one, what is a good pledge point to get a bunch of cool stuff to start playing? I went for $60

I have no idea, this is the first table top miniature role playing game I've ever been interested in. I would assume so because two forces makes sense for playing a two player game? That's the one I went for.
When they add stuff to the reward levels they update the pictures but not the actual reward level descriptions, which is a bit confusing.

boom boom boom has a new favorite as of 07:11 on Oct 3, 2012

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

TetsuoTW posted:

Why is one person going to buy 100 lens caps?

A very forgetful photographer

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I posted this in the terrible kickstarters thread, but I think it belongs here too.

“ANGELES CITY” is an action, suspense, erotic, comedy thriller that follows a group of American MMA fighters (including Aarin, Barty and Jay) as they try to find their master, who is now in the Philippines. The group wants their master to return to Detroit, to help save the city as he saved them when they were young. Once they arrive in the Philippines, Aarin is given a mysterious mixed tape, STONER JAMS, from a raving mad man. The man claims that only stoners can see Angeles City for what it really is.

The Americans find their master, but he seems to be a different person than he was before. Discouraged, they give up, and decide to go home. While waiting for their flight, Barty goes to find female companionship, Jay goes to keep watch over Barty, and Aarin decides to see if the raving mad man was right. He finds a connection, lights up . . . and can see that all in Angeles City is not as it should be, including Barty's new female friends, who don't quite seem to be human now that Aarin can see them for who they really are. From there on, it's a fight to see if the group of friends can make it out of Angeles City alive.

"ANGELES CITY" is filled with sci-fi horror, erotic mysticism, and non-stop, high quality action.

Angeles City: Got Weed?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
She should add a digital download of the movie tier

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Kingdom Death Monster

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If ya'll want a reprint of the Jerkcity book, you better get in on this quick. They're only doing 200.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jerkcity/the-big-book-of-jerkcity

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Jerkcity has expanded their print run to 300.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
An international Blu-Ray release of The Time of EVE movie.
I'm super psyched for this, Time of Eve is one of my favorite animes, and I remember eagerly waiting the months between episodes so I could illegally download them, so it's great to be able to give some money back and get a nice bluray copy.

• Locked thread