Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!
That game looks really cool, I love crazy spy themed games. I'll have to get a copy of it when I have more financial flexibility.

And yeah, $55 is pretty decent compared to some. It's a pretty good average price for a less mainstream board game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!
Transolar Galactica is doing a Kickstarter for a second season.

I saw a link to these guys after finishing up the latest season of JourneyQuest. I believe they're affiliated in some way. It's a pretty well put together send up of various sci-fi tropes (and all the copious lens-flares), and feels like Sealab 2021: in Space. They're saying they only spent about 180-200 dollars to make the first season, which is pretty impressive, and they're now looking for a whopping 30,000 to do a second season. I think it's more than a little overambitious with the audience they have right now, but I would love to see them get funded.

Disclaimer: Don't go off of the first episode to judge the overall quality of the series, I thought the first episode was really weak and almost made me not watch the rest of the first season. The rest is great.

• Locked thread