Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
I went to my card shop looking for an inexpensive box. Haven't bought many packs lately, mostly singles and stuff since our last break. I was deciding between 13-14 ITG Used and Contenders, and remembered that Contenders was always pretty full for us.

:stare: I'm really glad we didn't have to random that between six team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

Schremp Howard posted:

I went to my card shop looking for an inexpensive box. Haven't bought many packs lately, mostly singles and stuff since our last break. I was deciding between 13-14 ITG Used and Contenders, and remembered that Contenders was always pretty full for us.

:stare: I'm really glad we didn't have to random that between six team.

I love contenders.

also, does anyone have any idea about this?

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/2015-16-panini-anthology-hockey-hobby-12-box-case

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

All I know is that it looks like fun :getin:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Autograph dump of Panini's remaining inventory.

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

Autograph dump of Panini's remaining inventory.

Yeah, after researching, Looks like its jerseys, and autos with the players names on it. No Pictures or Logos.
That price point is ridiculous.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Looks like what ITG did for years, but don't expect this to be as nice as Superlative.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
So I just bought a box of cards off of e-Pack:

This is good, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Enjoy your $600+ card!

PS: Get that physical card request in ASAP and if they have an express/insured/whatever option, do it. Also if they have the option to send it straight to Beckett for grading, get it graded and slabbed.

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 23, 2016

• Locked thread