Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
astrobuck9
Oct 18, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

Two reasons:

- A friend busted a case, didn't get what was stated, and his shop owner called Panini. The QC guy at Panini stated that they'd been expecting this call, as someone in production told them "expect a lot of problems with this product".

- The stated odds, and what I've seen, are as follows:

• One Luxury Suite RC #'d 99 This has been in every case
• One Level 1 or Level 2 Rookie Treasure Rookie card per caseI've seen none
• One of the following per case (Rookie Silhouette #'d 99, Prime Rookie Silhouette #'d 25 or Rookie Treasure Patch #'d 15)I've seen 3 of 4 cases with a Silhouette and a Treasures patch, with the Treasures of someone crappy
• Two to Three Limited Phenoms Autographed Rookie cards per caseThis has been 3-4 per case
• One Autographed Ice Breaker Parallel per case3 seen in 4 cases

None of the cases had the guarantees, and multiple cases had completely bizarre assortments. There's also Freshman Fabric cards (from Certified), and those have been one per case.

I been in about 15 breaks of Anthology and the I can say in 11 out of those 15 breaks, the 1 card bonus pack was a NY Ranger Luxury Suite Stick/Jersey card. 3 of which were Derek Stepan. Of the remaining 4, 2 were Crown Royale Tomas Kubalik from the Blue Jackets Auto cards, and a Flyer and a Duck Luxury Suite Stick/Jersey cards.
It also seems like Ottawa gets a ton of hits (esp. Rookie Treasures)in the ones I've been in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astrobuck9
Oct 18, 2008
So, I have had better luck this past month than I've had in years:

The Connolly and Kane are out of /25. I got all of them from random box breaks on ebay.
The Burmi printing plate and Buff logo were from a case break. The Burmi is a 1/1, of course, and the Buff is a /6. That case break was awesome. There was a PK Subban auto/patch pulled, a Rick Nash printing plate, and a Taylor Hall auto/patch that was serialed to /25.
Not shown are a Gabronik Silhouette, a Parise/Neidermeyer auto card, because both were redemptions.
Also not shown are a Ryan Ellis Silhouette and a RNH Certified auto/jersey, because shipping from Canada to Kentucky takes forever now.
I think my run might be over now, as I have hit nothing in the past week.

astrobuck9
Oct 18, 2008
I'm selling off some stuff on eBay if anyone wants to take a gander:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/astro_buck9/m.html?item=160889313169&ViewItem=&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I'll be putting stuff up all week.

• Locked thread