Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Flameingblack posted:

With Kharma and Natalya completely absent on the poll.

Why would Kharma be on the poll? She hasn't been seen since Rumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/05/08/ric-flairs-daughter-ashley-begins-wrestling-training/

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Perry Normal posted:

Catch-as-Catch-can-cooze

Cooze? Oh come on, the word oval office was right there for you to use!

:eng99:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

Damnit, it's Lucha Labia. Get it right! :argh:

I would buy a "Lucha Labia" t-shirt. And wear it. Everywhere.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I can't think of the right word but she's always looked... more mature. In the face. Like even though you can tell she's young she doesn't look young. Mature is probably the best word.

(Not a knock on her, with hair I felt she was one of the prettiest divas the WWE has had)

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

1JoshI posted:

I wonder what stupid name Sara Del Rey will be given to use in WWE?

Sarita Del Rio

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Oatgan posted:

I hope it's Sara Del Rey just to piss off DM Punk

Sarah Dell Ray

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Von Eerie vs. Cherry Bomb could be quite decent.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Sydney Bottocks posted:

It's too bad Sinclair gives ROH a budget that's smaller than WWE's catering bills, as Beth would be a good acquisition for that women's division they were rumored to be starting sometime this year (and which was likely scuttled after SDR signed with WWE and Mia Yim left to go work exclusively in Japan, which leaves them Maria and Veda Scott, neither of who even wrestle in ROH regularly). But they won't pay Beth what she's worth so I don't know why I'm even getting my hopes up by discussing this. :sigh:

Signing Beth would be genius, since she'd become their entire division. This is something Beth is quite comfortable doing.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Flameingblack posted:

Even though Asari got hurt, it wasn't a huge deal to her personally. But since Vince was at ringside doing commentary and witnessed the match, it scared him shitless and he got rid of most (all?) of the Joshi because he was afraid they were too drat dangerous.

I thought he just cleaned out the Women's Division after Alundra Blayze desecrated the Women's Title by throwing it in a trash can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Here's an unofficial list of female wrestlers trying to take part in the TNA Gut Check. Ring Belles still kept Mercedes KV even though I think she got a WWE development deal.

Vote for LuFisto or Courtney Rush!

http://ringbellesonline.com/2013/01/18/multiple-women-vying-for-your-tna-gut-check-vote/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Locked thread