Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

WEW still gets a ridiculous amount of shelf space in HMV stores in the uk. More so than TNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

So womens wrestling returns to UK TV this weekend. WRESTLICIOUS is being pushed as one of the flagship shows on the new Loaded channel.

Yes that wrestlicious.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Angelina Love in the top ten.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Yoshiko has form for this though right? I can't remember the match, but she was in a tag last year or so where everytime one person would be in the ring she would tag in and stiff the poo poo out of her.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Have we any idea what the source of the heat was?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

No one should take her now. I mean who the gently caress could trust her to work with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I recognise the member of ACTs team who goes after Yoshiko after she starts smiling but I can't place her. Who was that?

• Locked thread