Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Garuda is still an incredibly dumb boss and his only saving grace is that he's not behind an hour-long dungeon.

I eventually just give in and try to cheese him with Geomancers. If the game is going to try to abuse RNG I might as well go for it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Vil posted:

I do think you've got a point there. FF3 does date back to a slightly grindier age, and I think even the remake still carries echoes of that. You tend to end up at a much more reasonable difficulty curve, level-wise, if you make a loot run (fighting everything), walk back out (fighting everything), save, and then beeline the boss (probably still fighting everything). Plus if the boss does decide to be an rear end in a top hat and murder you anyway, at least you have less to redo that way.

Granted, personally I'd still prefer it if you didn't need to fight 2-3 times the random battles because of multiple trips, and if there were these fanciful things called save points which were certainly unheard of in the dark ages of 2006 when the DS remake was released. But given the restrictions of how the game actually is, a shift in playstyle and expectations could do a lot to minimize the frustrations.

I've only done a few "loot runs" because normally I believe in living dangerously and one-shotting as many dungeons as possible. But Leviathan and Bahamut are tough bastards so I plundered their lairs, teleported out (no need to walk back!) and saved before taking them on. And that's pretty much a prerequisite for the Crystal Tower before fighting Xande for obvious reasons.

I don't know if I'd be happy to have save points inserted in all the dungeons of III. It would definitely take away from the tension of "I've got one chance to get this right" but on the other hand, for more casual players/playthroughs, it would be ideal. I guess it ultimately doesn't matter and like you said, adjusting your playstyle and expectations is key to enjoying a game like III. Alternatively, even when I rewired my brain to play II, it was still a lovely battle system to navigate and remained a stone in my shoe during the entire game (including the thankfully short Soul of Rebirth sidequest).

Waldean posted:

They're the same game, just the PSP version doesn't have mail nonsense and also has a speed up + auto battle button.

One legit criticism I have of the DS remake is Mognet. Which okay, I guess you had to be there, but in the Year of Our Lord 2014 (or hell, back in 2011 when I first played the game), nobody's doing that poo poo. I've resigned myself to probably never being able to fight the superboss and get the bonus Onion equipment, etc.

Auto Battle was a godsend in IV DS for when you're fighting easy enemies or trying to score a rare item drop and I definitely would've appreciated it in III. Oh, well... I'm not at the point yet to where I'm going to buy a PSP just for slightly better ports of a few old Final Fantasy games.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Ninjasaurus posted:

One legit criticism I have of the DS remake is Mognet. Which okay, I guess you had to be there, but in the Year of Our Lord 2014 (or hell, back in 2011 when I first played the game), nobody's doing that poo poo. I've resigned myself to probably never being able to fight the superboss and get the bonus Onion equipment, etc.

Auto Battle was a godsend in IV DS for when you're fighting easy enemies or trying to score a rare item drop and I definitely would've appreciated it in III. Oh, well... I'm not at the point yet to where I'm going to buy a PSP just for slightly better ports of a few old Final Fantasy games.

Plenty of people still do that stuff. In Japan. They're slowly starting to acknowledge that the rest of the world isn't Japan, and that wifi and wireless internet are a thing as well at least.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Plenty of people still do that stuff. In Japan. They're slowly starting to acknowledge that the rest of the world isn't Japan, and that wifi and wireless internet are a thing as well at least.

I did not know that. drat you Square Enix for thinking of your home market first!! :argh:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Beef Waifu posted:

Caius owns.

I bet it was really fun for that voice actor to scream his head off about exploding time for days or weeks when they were making that game

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

As someone who sucks at Curtain Call's hardest difficulty, do you guys have any tips besides getting good?

In particular, I was thinking of rolling with a party of people who just exist to cure me over and over if that would work. I accept I will never be GOOD good at the hardest difficulty, I just want to be able to clear every song.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
Speaking of that dickhead Caius, I've run into a brick wall now that I've reached him in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Pretty Princess Dress-Up Simulator. Granted I'm only on day 6 but I've done all of the other main quests except the very end of the one in the desert, and a pretty sizeable chunk of the sidequests and canvas quests, so I thought I was pretty strong for this point in the game. I've tried looking up how to deal with him but I see a lot of contradictory advice. I'm certain that a strategy for him has been posted in this thread, would anyone happen to have it on hand to repost?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The only thing I like about Caius is his voice actor, mainly because the guy also did Grimoire Weiss from NIER and Kain from FF4DS/Dissidia and rocked both.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mega64 posted:

The only thing I like about Caius is his voice actor, mainly because the guy also did Grimoire Weiss from NIER and Kain from FF4DS/Dissidia and rocked both.

Liam O'Brien is the best VA. Play Soul Nomad & The World Eaters if you want to hear him giving an amazing performance while also having to put on a ridiculous southern accent.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Endorph posted:

Liam O'Brien is the best VA. Play Soul Nomad & The World Eaters if you want to hear him giving an amazing performance while also having to put on a ridiculous southern accent.

Just play Soul Nomad anyway.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Also Valkyrie Profile 2 has him chewing all the scenery.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Volt Catfish posted:

As someone who sucks at Curtain Call's hardest difficulty, do you guys have any tips besides getting good?

In particular, I was thinking of rolling with a party of people who just exist to cure me over and over if that would work. I accept I will never be GOOD good at the hardest difficulty, I just want to be able to clear every song.

Honestly, practicing will get you better. It also helps to have a good sense of rhythm, but once you can jive to the music it's all a matter of getting the pattern down.

Start with FMS, as they're the easiest. Stuff like Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII, Main Theme (FFII), or almost any FMS from FF1 tp begin with have a fairly comfortable rhythm.

If you just want to clear every song though, stack lots of Paeon and high Stamina users.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Dr Snofeld posted:

Speaking of that dickhead Caius, I've run into a brick wall now that I've reached him in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Pretty Princess Dress-Up Simulator. Granted I'm only on day 6 but I've done all of the other main quests except the very end of the one in the desert, and a pretty sizeable chunk of the sidequests and canvas quests, so I thought I was pretty strong for this point in the game. I've tried looking up how to deal with him but I see a lot of contradictory advice. I'm certain that a strategy for him has been posted in this thread, would anyone happen to have it on hand to repost?

cyber jumpsuit with ghost hood means he'll never hit you with a physical. put mediguard to recover health.

other two garbs magic based with debuffs.

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

ApplesandOranges posted:

Honestly, practicing will get you better. It also helps to have a good sense of rhythm, but once you can jive to the music it's all a matter of getting the pattern down.

Start with FMS, as they're the easiest. Stuff like Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII, Main Theme (FFII), or almost any FMS from FF1 tp begin with have a fairly comfortable rhythm.

If you just want to clear every song though, stack lots of Paeon and high Stamina users.

Also try both buttons and stylus. You may find yourself more comfortable with one input method over the other.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
So I read a news blurb thta 1/3 of Square's game sales come from digital downloads. I wonder if that's the reason why they pushed for FF13 to be on PC.

Varance
Oct 28, 2004

Ladies, hide your footwear!
Nap Ghost

Tae posted:

So I read a news blurb thta 1/3 of Square's game sales come from digital downloads. I wonder if that's the reason why they pushed for FF13 to be on PC.
HD remasters for XBOne/PS4, more likely. They'll probably sell them as a package for consoles, but since 13 is already done, why not make some money a la carte? $16 for FFXIII + $20 for FFXIII-2 + $25 for Lightning Returns = $61. They'll probably have a package deal at $40 for the holdouts, once LR releases.

Varance fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Nov 23, 2014

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Pureauthor posted:

Also Valkyrie Profile 2 has him chewing all the scenery.

I loved Lezard's original VA but Liam O'Brien as Lezard was amazing and single-handedly made the game for me.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Tae posted:

Considering digital distribution accounts for an increasing percentage of all game sales each year, I'd guess they're just going with the flow and experimenting with it on all platforms.

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru

Tae posted:

The FFXIII trilogy on PC was a side effect of a their Dive-In streaming service. A PC port allows more efficient streaming by running multiple instances of the game on one machine. There doesn't seem to be much support for PC ports of Japanese games from SE Japan. Even when The Last Remnant arrived on PC with improved performance and features, it was unceremoniously released on Steam. It feels as though these games are coming due to their overseas branches and Eidos leadership convincing SE Japan of their viability.

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

We might see SE offering more PC support for both current and future titles if the rest of the XIII trilogy sells well enough on Steam.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Random question: I started playing ff7 on my tablet, and I just got to fort condor, where I've been fighting "nerosuferoths." I've always been a bit intrigued as to why this weak-assed random monster has a name so similar to Sephiroth. Anybody have any idea what's up with that?

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
Sill playing FF7. Went to Wutai, completed to Pagoda and collected everyone's manuals for their respective final limit breaks up to Rocket Town/Shinra no.26 event. (Just missing Cid's and Cloud's)

I looked into trying to improving my party's limit breaks but I have no idea how, do they just grow and evolve as you grind? Or do you have to use the Limit breaks a certain number of times? I'm a forgetful fool :blush:.

Also I took on Emerald weapon and laughably got killed in the first three turns. My main guys (Cloud, Red and Yuffie) are at levels 52-54 but only have HP up to 4600-5000ish with three HP plus's attached and their physical attacks still only do around 1500 damage, whats the best way to improve this or a good place to grind?

I'm now in space about to get the last huge materia. I'm still not really taken by the characters except Yuffie and maybe Cloud(?).

Facepalm Ranger fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Nov 24, 2014

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Piss Kingpin posted:

Random question: I started playing ff7 on my tablet, and I just got to fort condor, where I've been fighting "nerosuferoths." I've always been a bit intrigued as to why this weak-assed random monster has a name so similar to Sephiroth. Anybody have any idea what's up with that?
Looking at its japanese name, it might be a mistranslation of 'Nosferatu.'

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Facepalm Ranger posted:

I looked into trying to improving my party's limit breaks but I have no idea how, do they just grow and evolve as you grind? Or do you have to use the Limit breaks a certain number of times?

It depends. Unlocking the second tier of a limit level requires you to use the first-level version repeatedly (to learn Climhazzard, you have to use Blade Beam something like 8-12 times?), but unlocking a new limit level just requires racking up a bunch of kills with that character--varying as wildly as 70-200 kills.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

The White Dragon posted:

It depends. Unlocking the second tier of a limit level requires you to use the first-level version repeatedly (to learn Climhazzard, you have to use Blade Beam something like 8-12 times?), but unlocking a new limit level just requires racking up a bunch of kills with that character--varying as wildly as 70-200 kills.

I just Figured it out. I forgot I had to manually set the limits... :blush:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Vanderdeath posted:

I loved Lezard's original VA but Liam O'Brien as Lezard was amazing and single-handedly made the game for me.

Lezard's original English VA is dead, sadly. :smith:

I like Liam O'Brian as Lezard but Koyasu utterly wrecks that role so everyone falls short of him.

Endorph posted:

Looking at its japanese name, it might be a mistranslation of 'Nosferatu.'

I'm not sure what it is supposed to be. Nosferatu is "ノスフェラトゥ" (There's actually an enemy in FFXIII with the same name, as well as the Japanese name for the film.). The Final Fantasy VII one is ネロスフェロス which as near as I can tell exists only as the FFVII monster.

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Nov 24, 2014

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I can't look at Koyasu in the same light after he voiced the Lumen Sage.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Also I took on Emerald weapon and laughably got killed in the first three turns. My main guys (Cloud, Red and Yuffie) are at levels 52-54 but only have HP up to 4600-5000ish with three HP plus's attached and their physical attacks still only do around 1500 damage, whats the best way to improve this or a good place to grind?

Emerald Weapon is dumb because his gimmick basically forces you to maxmimise prep with minimal materia. If you have too much of it equipped, he just oneshots you no matter what.

But I remember him being weak to Demi which is kinda hilarious so there's that.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Dragonatrix posted:

Emerald Weapon is dumb because his gimmick basically forces you to maxmimise prep with minimal materia. If you have too much of it equipped, he just oneshots you no matter what.

But I remember him being weak to Demi which is kinda hilarious so there's that.

What's the gimmick? More materia you have attached the more damage it does?

I got Yuffie's Ultimate weapon, the Conformer (which is kinda funny cause she's the only one in her town who didn't want to conform to being a tourist spot...heh) and she's doing 5000+ damage now and I'm grinding in the sunken Gelnika, some pretty cool monsters in here which can be dispatched easily enough with the right strategy. Cloud and Red still only do about 1500-2500 damage though...

Another thing I remembered from VIII which was loving cool was that the monsters came from the moon, like there was the whole lunar cry thing which just helped make the world seem more whimsical and sensical at the same time, goddamn do I love VIII :allears:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Facepalm Ranger posted:

His ultimae attack, Aire Tam Storm, does 1111x(Number of Materia you have equipped).

Reverse the first two words.

Systematic System
Jun 17, 2012

Facepalm Ranger posted:

I got Yuffie's Ultimate weapon, the Conformer (which is kinda funny cause she's the only one in her town who didn't want to conform to being a tourist spot...heh) and she's doing 5000+ damage now and I'm grinding in the sunken Gelnika, some pretty cool monsters in here which can be dispatched easily enough with the right strategy. Cloud and Red still only do about 1500-2500 damage though...

Another thing I remembered from VIII which was loving cool was that the monsters came from the moon, like there was the whole lunar cry thing which just helped make the world seem more whimsical and sensical at the same time, goddamn do I love VIII :allears:

Aire Tam Storm (what a clever name!) does 1111 damage for each materia you have equipped on a character, so more than 9 materia on a particular character is always instant death, and down from there.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Facepalm Ranger posted:

The thing about Emerald and Ruby weapon is that while you can fight them fairly, they themselves don't adhere to any mercy rules and can and will ruin even the best-laid plans with unlucky RNG. Grinding is of no help there: the only way you should be approaching the battle with either of them is with the best cheese strategies you can think of.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Aire Tam Storm can be mitigated somewhat with Final Attack + Phoenix. You can avoid Aire Tam Storm altogether by killing more than 1 eye at once.
And yes, Demi works against Emerald and will do 9999 damage with every cast (well, until his HP falls low enough)

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Nov 24, 2014

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Well I've just defeated Ultimate Weapon (It went down like a little bitch!) Got to Enemy Skill learn his Shadow Flare and my main three are at lv.65, have got all their ultimate weapons, 9999 HP and are doing above 6000+ damage per hit. I'm in the northern Cavern about to take down that dick Sephiroth for once and for all. It's been a fun day of grinding through FFVII.

Along the way I've accidentally collected Barrett, Cid and Vincent's Ultimate weapons too.

After attempting Ruby weapon and getting my rear end handed to me, I feel I've got enough power to take anything the final bosses throw at me. As much fun as it would be to grind up to lv99 to make sure I can beat the optional weapon bosses, there's just nowhere in VII that I can get enough exp to make grinding not so much of a chore and the fact I'm less than 40 hours into the game making it the quickest FF I've played... Onwards to Sephiroth/end game!!

EDIT: just fought a Tonberry, gosh they're cute always :allears:

EDIT: gently caress Magic Pots, I'm all out of Elixirs....Been fighting this one magic pot for 30 mins now. is this like a glitch or something?

Edit: gently caress that part where they split up, I'm sure I selected my main guys to go with me, why the gently caress did Tifa, Cid and Cait Sith come along instead?? No idea what I did wrong, but I took the route to the right to avoid those loving magic pots.

Facepalm Ranger fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Nov 24, 2014

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Facepalm Ranger posted:

EDIT: gently caress Magic Pots, I'm all out of Elixirs....Been fighting this one magic pot for 30 mins now. is this like a glitch or something?

If I recall, you can only deal with them with elixirs or running away.

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Well I've just defeated Ultimate Weapon (It went down like a little bitch!) Got to Enemy Skill learn his Shadow Flare and my main three are at lv.65, have got all their ultimate weapons, 9999 HP and are doing above 6000+ damage per hit. I'm in the northern Cavern about to take down that dick Sephiroth for once and for all. It's been a fun day of grinding through FFVII.

Along the way I've accidentally collected Barrett, Cid and Vincent's Ultimate weapons too.

After attempting Ruby weapon and getting my rear end handed to me, I feel I've got enough power to take anything the final bosses throw at me. As much fun as it would be to grind up to lv99 to make sure I can beat the optional weapon bosses, there's just nowhere in VII that I can get enough exp to make grinding not so much of a chore and the fact I'm less than 40 hours into the game making it the quickest FF I've played... Onwards to Sephiroth/end game!!

Edit: gently caress that part where they split up, I'm sure I selected my main guys to go with me, why the gently caress did Tifa, Cid and Cait Sith come along instead??

You don't really need to grind to fight the weapons. Against Emerald, just go into the fight with a whole bunch of megalixirs and x-potions and have each member of your party equiped with exactly 2 hp+ materia and NOTHING ELSE. Just survive until Aire Tam Storm and then watch him die in one fell swoop.

For Ruby, well Ruby is tougher, if your doing chocobo breeding KOTR will be more than enough, as will Quadra Magic plus whatever. However if your fighting Ruby to shortcut through raising chocobos, just go into the battle with 2 characters already dead and the one living character having Final Attack and Phoenix, survive long enough to kill his tentacles and then let yourself get killed. You'll revive yourself and your whole party, and as long as you keep your healing up you shouldnt have a problem taking him down. I did it my first game at around level 68 so you have the right levels.

Also if you have already killed emerald before fighting ruby, you will already have a master summon materia, giving you access to KOTR.

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Tonberry carries Elixirs that you can steal, FYI.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Madmarker posted:

You don't really need to grind to fight the weapons. Against Emerald, just go into the fight with a whole bunch of megalixirs and x-potions and have each member of your party equiped with exactly 2 hp+ materia and NOTHING ELSE. Just survive until Aire Tam Storm and then watch him die in one fell swoop.

For Ruby, well Ruby is tougher, if your doing chocobo breeding KOTR will be more than enough, as will Quadra Magic plus whatever. However if your fighting Ruby to shortcut through raising chocobos, just go into the battle with 2 characters already dead and the one living character having Final Attack and Phoenix, survive long enough to kill his tentacles and then let yourself get killed. You'll revive yourself and your whole party, and as long as you keep your healing up you shouldnt have a problem taking him down. I did it my first game at around level 68 so you have the right levels.

Also if you have already killed emerald before fighting ruby, you will already have a master summon materia, giving you access to KOTR.

That's sounds like pretty sound advice but, I'm already onto Safer Sephiroth :smith:.

Luckily I used my "place-anywhere" save at the point before the point of no return. So if I want to I can go back after the boss fight/end game I can. The last Jenova went down in 6 normal attacks, Bizarro Sephiroth wasn't hard just kind of annoying cause the whole battle would kind of pause for a few seconds and nothing would happen, usually after switching sides or killing the head.

Would Knights of the round basically obliterate Sephiroth? Cause I've found level little need for the summons through out the game (and all Final Fantasies by extension).

I feel VII is quite broken in that without stupid amount of grinding you can only do decent amount of damage once you get the ultimate weapons, which I guess is rounded out by the fact the enemies are barely worth grinding for? Playing this for the first time to completion...its not bad but, it's not great, it feels so clunky, especially the movement controls and it almost feels slapped together in some places. Sorry VII lovers/fans I'm just not feeling it on that level, weirdly though I did enjoy Dirge of Cerebus...thanks for all the help/advice with the weapons though. :unsmith:

EDIT: Whelp! Safer-Sephiroth wasn't much of a challenge, I did like the fact he destroyed Jupiter, Pluto, Mercury and Venus just to try defeat a ninja, a large cat and a spidey haired 20-something year old. Seriously Regen/Haste feels like such a cheap tactic but it works way too well.

With that, I've now completed all the main Playstation One installments. I guess it's time to finish X and X-2 next. I remember I got up to the Kalm Lands in X and up to where you meet the card themed woman for the second or third time in X-2...

Facepalm Ranger fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Nov 24, 2014

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

Facepalm Ranger posted:

That's sounds like pretty sound advice but, I'm already onto Safer Sephiroth :smith:.

Luckily I used my "place-anywhere" save at the point before the point of no return. So if I want to I can go back after the boss fight/end game I can. The last Jenova went down in 6 normal attacks, Bizarro Sephiroth wasn't hard just kind of annoying cause the whole battle would kind of pause for a few seconds and nothing would happen, usually after switching sides or killing the head.

Would Knights of the round basically obliterate Sephiroth? Cause I've found level little need for the summons through out the game (and all Final Fantasies by extension).

I feel VII is quite broken in that without stupid amount of grinding you can only do decent amount of damage once you get the ultimate weapons, which I guess is rounded out by the fact the enemies are barely worth grinding for? Playing this for the first time to completion...its not bad but, it's not great, it feels so clunky, especially the movement controls and it almost feels slapped together in some places. Sorry VII lovers/fans I'm just not feeling it, weirdly though I did enjoy Dirge of Cerebus...

It depends on your level and if he has Wall up, but yes, a single cast or 2 should obliterate Sephiroth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prowler
May 24, 2004

I cared about Final Fantasy VII so little that I beat Sephiroth at level ~45 with a team of Barrett, Cloud and Tifa. No one believed me, though.