Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

The first FF I played was 4. I rented it several times, and as a result, I managed to completely spoil the game for myself thanks to several saves by other renters, including all the way up to the final save.

I hold up the opening cutscene as one of my :tviv: moments of my childhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Confession: I've never finished a Final Fantasy game (not counting the MMOs). The furthest I got was VI, where I stalled out trying to get every end-game collectible when I really should have just gotten nut-punching Kefka over with.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Is there an ETA on FFXV coming to PC yet?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Has Square-Enix ever tried to make an ARPG?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Sakurazuka posted:

Speed up in FF7 meant I got Great Gospel for Aerith for the first time ever.

How much gameplay is between her getting Great Gospel and becoming the Spoiler Meme?