Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

MrAristocrates posted:

The Pharos is really awesome the first time you go up. There's this wonderful sense of scale throughout the whole thing.

Of course, I hate the Pharos because loving Subterra AAAAAAAAGH.

Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure Yiazmat was the final dungeon. Killing it certainly felt like getting out of jail, anyway. :emo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

ImpAtom posted:

gently caress no, it's still a stupid scene in the Japanese version, but "well, make it foreign" isn't really a solution because that is what they did in the first place.

Japan has a thing for names. I mean, let's be honest here. Ever author has a thing for names. That's why we unironically have popular fantasy series with characters named Draco Malfoy. (spoiler alert: dude is an rear end in a top hat.) Japanese media, or at least certain forms of it, have an even bigger thing for cheesy-rear end name stuff. That is why we got a protagonist named Cloud Strife battling a guy named Sephiroth. It's why the love interests in FFX are effectively named Sun and Moon and battle a monster called Sin.

Almost every form of media has name symbolism. Why FFXIII's is stupid is that they literally have two characters sit around and discuss the symbolism behind their names in the stupidest and most hamfisted way possible. No amount of foreigning the names would change that because it's a bad scene at heart.

Well, it's also partly because there's an actual cultural aspect to it too. You know how everyone in the west loving loves tattoo of kanji, even when they don't necessarily know what it means or give a poo poo? It's pretty much the same thing. Using English denoties a certain style and coolness, hence why you see so much weird and irrelevant gibberish, even on simple things like a can of beer.

See that English text? Japanese people aren't reading that poo poo, it's more like a kind of graphic design element. It's not especially engrishy, sure, but it also doesn't match up with the actual Japanese down below it.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Yeah Dagger literally picked up a Dagger and then said "This is called a Dagger? Then I will name myself..." And you get a naming prompt.

Which is funny because you can type in literally anything and the whole scene falls apart

Well, that's true of a lot of the characters. You could also name Freya one of the names Zidane accidentally called her.

"Stacy?"
"Argh, no!"
"I'm just kidding, I know your name is...Stacy!"

Let's not even get into the stupid poo poo you could name Amarant. All I'll say is that I was 16 when it came out.

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

Japan? They love little flavor bits like that. The FF VII manual even lists each character's blood type.

You know that's not just a fluff thing, right? Blood types in Japanese culture. It's like a horoscope.

Zellyn fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Sep 12, 2012

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Cardboard Fox posted:

Seriously. I promised myself I wouldn't get hyped over another Final Fantasy game after XIII, but here I am again. The gameplay just looks really cool, even if I still have no idea what's going on.

It looked great, but was anyone able to tell what the gently caress was going on in the wall combat sequence? Was he going up or down? It looked like he might be targeting it (at least when he teleported to a wall), but the teleports were so instantaneous that I couldn't really get a reference point.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

It's happening. The moons have aligned, the rhyme and rhythms are tight, TWEWY Nomura has awakened.

Oh sweet jesus, you're right. This gameplay is totally reminiscent of TWEWY. The warping, the variable weapons, the anime. Yesssssssss.

Now, we just need a giant stuffed cat for the characters to shoot doom lasers from...

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Renoistic posted:

The "fishing" game in FFXII was completely worthless. I didn't even find it until after I beat the game.

It's not completely worthless, you have to complete the highest level to get the Lu Shang Medal or whatever it's called which is used to unlock one of the most powerful (and ridiculous) weapons in the game.

That said, it is a terrible minigame as the only way to actually complete the highest-level QTEs is to wait for them to go side to side. It's mostly impossible to do it top to bottom as you have less screen space to work with so you end up with significantly less time to put in the 8-10 button prompts.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
It definitely feels like they have their heads of up their asses. I like the look of FFXV, but first and foremost I want it to be a) a game that plays well, and b) a complete package. If they can build a trilogy out of a great game, then sure, whatever, I'm onboard. Before that, though, you need to make sure that the first game is actually good and finished before worrying about how it will fit into this other thing. Game sequels almost always look first to the cutting bin of the original for ideas, but you have to get there first, not spend 8 loving years in development hell occasionally making GBS threads out some vertical slices for us to ooh and aah at.

Zellyn fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jun 15, 2013

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
The woman was actually the only one that was really obviously CG. The three dudes all look pretty insanely realistic, albeit the blond guy looks like has a wig on.

Also, they are now Neku, Travis and Cloud forever.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Dauntasa posted:

Cloud and Neku both look like they've got wigs on but Travis looks like he's the world's number one consumer of triple strength hair cement.

I've seen more absurd hair on people. Almost exclusively in fashion shots coming from hair dressers who charge 200+ for a haircut, but still, the hair at least looks natural. There is something decidedly alien about Clouds hair.

Also, I'm sure it will totally break the illusion in motion. Hair and boobs, the two things CG will never model movement for realistically. Especially not in Japan.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
Eh, I don't really buy that. The Gambit system was great for a lot of stuff, but I still had to do a lot of micromanagement even once I had most of the gambits (US version). Sure, you could auto-pilot through a lot of the game, but that's true of every single FF game. Fight starts > mast Attack > proceed.

I liked the combat system in most cases, especially against the more insane bosses where you had to come up with weird strategies (and executing them was not a matter of going AFK with Gambits set, that's bullshit), I still have fond...ish memories of fighting Yiazmat. My biggest complaint with that whole game is how Decoy was a debuff so it only had a chance to apply which meant that your whole strategy could fall apart because the tank would spend 45 seconds recasting over and over.

I just see the combat in FF12 as an inversion of the combat in FF13 with Gambits vs. Paradigms.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Veks posted:

New Lightning Returns trailer feat. Sazh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iBEmlhqEi8

Can someone clarify outfits vs. jobs? Is it like the outfits in the XIII-2 (ie; wear N7 armour forever because everything else is too anime)? I just want to turn off that awful default outfit ASAP without locking myself out of a job.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
Depending on how much you care about being a munchkin there are guides that go waaaay deep into min-max territory for the sake of 99 EVERYTHING IN PLAYTHROUGH 3 :byodood:, but ugh. I did still use the guide because I wanted all the mods, but mostly that was because it sucks to find out way later that this poorly explained mechanic just hosed you out of awesome poo poo like Bless, Counter, Kick (nothing like having Cecil use Taunt to spam Counter Kicks :shepface: ), etc.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

BottledBodhisvata posted:

So it's going to be the same poo poo but bigger.

Any press release that is this eager to sell me on a game makes me suspicious that they are gilding a lilly and calling it a rose.

Wait, is there such a thing as a press release that isn't trying to sell you on a game? Or do you just mean you don't trust press releases in general?

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

ImpAtom posted:

The thing about Xenogears plotline is that it really isn't that confusing. It's mostly just poorly told. The actual plot, written out, is straightforward enough just hidden behind lots of meaningless stuff which bloats it.

The plotline is still fairly convoluted, but it's mostly the awful translation that kills it. Also, Disc 2 is a loving mess because FFVIII literally stole all their money. They clearly had a script and plans, but ended up having to cut out 90% of it.

As for actual tips going into the game...use a FAQ. There's a loving ton of minutiae you will probably never know about. There's just so much goofy nonsense. None of it really matters, but some of it does some neat stuff and you can get hosed up right quick (gently caress you, Mermaid Tear).

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

ImpAtom posted:

I mean don't get me wrong. It's a way more overly-serious game than, say, FFVII, but it's about par with FFX in that regards. Part of the problem is that a fair bit of the humor attempts just really don't work, even in Japanese. (Vanille, Sazh and Snow are to some degree all supposed to lighten the mood at various times and none really succeed at it.) FFX kind of tries to do the same thing and fails at it too. To be honest, I think Toriyama's games are just remarkably bad at levity. He tries to do "lighthearted" things and they either fall flat or are completely offputting in some way, usually due to creepy sexual humor.

I don't think it's just levity. Toriyama's games just don't have very good characters or stories. His games always seem to have good gameplay (I loving loved the combat in X-2 and think that they did XIII a woeful disservice by not giving you a full party and all the roles until 15-20 hours into the game), but then his creepy bullshit just comes pouring out everywhere else.

I don't know how much input and control he has over those other areas, but it's hard to look at his track record and not see a pattern. On X, for example, he was one of three directors and the game was only occasionally weird and creepy. Then on X-2 he was alone and just... :negative:

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
I'd say the GBA version. None of them are going to be as 'pure' as the original NES version, but the original NES version had some truly awful design points like not being able to bulk-purchase items (gently caress you, Softs) and attacking empty space if a monster dies before your attack. I never found the original NES version all that hard, just unclear and full of minor annoyances.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
I kinda liked FF13, but that was mostly despite two major issues.

The first issue is that the game hides the good combat gameplay for a good 15+ hours. I forget if you have three people at the very start of the game (is it Lightning+Sazh+Snow for the tutorial stuff or is Snow just in the cutscenes?), but even if you do you almost immediately lose the third party member and are forced to use two party members all the way until chapter 8. The combat in FF13 is designed around having three party members to juggle roles and with only two people you are routinely unable to build and maintain staggers.

Probably the worst section is the section where you're stuck with Snow and Hope. Hope is so loving squishy you have to use Snow as a Sentinel so you can't deal any damage and Hope needs to keep him alive as a Medic. If you try to swap over to Commando/Ravager it'll usually only last a few seconds before you need to go back and heal. On the other hand, once you've got a full party, then all roles unlocked the game opens up a shitload and you'll be flying around between paradigms ruining many asses.

The second issue is that the story starts off with actual character conflict that I kind of liked. Random poo poo happens and people are split off into groups and forced to cope. You know how I hated the Snow/Hope combat? I actually liked the story there because Hope hates Snow because he blames him for his mother's death, while Snow is trying to protect the kid because he's a big dumb wannabe hero. The character interaction there is neat to watch. The problem is that as they resolve their character arcs it all devolves into SUPER ANIME JRPG "We gotta kill God now!" nonsense. It's especially laughable how Vanille gets her character conflict resolution on some random cliff because the developers realized she still didn't have her summon.

So that's my issue with the game, the combat starts of really poorly while the characters and story were interesting (...ish, there were some dumb as poo poo moments, "Moms are tough!"), then the story turns into bog-standard JRPG fare while the combat gets really good and you finally reach an open area, even if you do have to work at it a bit for the extra content there.

Nine loving chapters of bullshit before you reach Gran Pulse. Nine.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
I think FF4 (the Japanese version, at least) was probably the hardest I can remember. The problem is that the game never really built a need for defensive spells like shell and protect, instead it just had a tendency to gently caress you over by overwhelming you in terms of how you can respond (phoenix down spamming until you wipe, usually). The most you ever used was Reflect and that was for gimmicky poo poo like Asura, the Magus Sisters, Bahamut, etc. It's why you sort of have to walk softly in the Tower of Babil because those loving flame cats will loving rip you apart.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

1st AD posted:

Has anyone tried playing FF1 NES for the first time without any guides or anything? I wonder how the hell you even play it without the mountain of supplemental material that the game shipped with. It had full stats on every piece of armor and every weapon, a complete bestiary, maps of everything up to the Fire Cave, and a full sized world map with every town and dungeon listed, including a numbered legend that basically told you where you needed to be at any given time.

Yeah, I remember the old fold out poster with all the monsters on it. Some of that is largely superfluous, but there was some useful information in there. At the same time, that game did come out in a time when shipping huge loving manuals explaining your game was the norm. It was marginally less true of PC games, but NES carts literally couldn't store all that data in an easy manner since they usually only held maybe 2-4 MB.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
XV seems to use a Kingdom Heart's style combat system with a quick swap for weapon types and magic and a whole lot of TWEWY's movement stuff.

You know what, gently caress FFXV and KH3, give me TWEWY2. :(

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Fat Turkey posted:

Quick FF4 question.

I'm playing the DS version as my first time and I'm at the Tower of Babel. I haven't given out any augments yo people as the party changes every 5 minutes. Which I like, but not when giving out augments. Should I be using them more.

And as someone who never had any overwhelming issue with any bosses from the PS and PS2 era, I refuse to believe lugea is beatable without using two elixirs, and I'm annoyed he seems only beatable if you're a hoarder like mW who never let's them out of my sight.

Yeah, by that point you've already missed out on several of the best ones, unfortunately (though if you still have Yang GIVE HIM TWO lovely AUGMENTS DO IT NOW (seriously, do it)). The way it works is that you give one to an ally and when they bail they give you one in return (or they're available in certain locations later on). If you give them two, then they give you three. The 'goal' is to give all the lovely ones to people who will be leaving (or one to Porom, two to Palom to get two apiece from them) and then you can keep the very best ones for Cecil and the end-game crew (I'm not sure if you already know who that is or not).

My general recommendation is to follow this guide even though it can be vaguely spoilery (about characters who join or leave your party): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939425-final-fantasy-iv/44570205

Also, yeah, Lugaborg is a huge dick, but I'm usually thorough enough in exploring maps and grabbing poo poo that I'm leveled enough that his Reverse nonsense isn't the end of the world. I don't think I've ever used an Elixir on him, but I'm a hoarder so I might do that in any future playthroughs.

Great Lakes Log posted:

I haven't played X-2 (sadly) but weren't the main cast pop stars? Does that not factor into the game at all?

They weren't actually pop-stars, the musical sequence at the start was another character disguised as Yuna (this is only a spoiler for like the first five minutes of the game) by using her dancer dressphere. She's still popular because of the whole 'ending a centuries old cycle of perpetually rampaging hellbeast', but the whole popstar thing tends to be taken out of context.

Zellyn fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 11, 2013

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Fat Turkey posted:

Wow. Thanks for the info. But the game doesn't even hint that ability swap takes place. I've already continued and my squadron of kamikaze dedicated party members have shuffled off. Its funny because I was thinking how useless Edge and his Steal and Throw abilities are compared to Focus and Kick. Have I screwed up the endgame for myself?

I should have been sufficiently levelled up for Lugea, when we picked up Edge he was 4-8 levels behind my party. It helped now I realise all bosses go hyper fast and expect to be slowed even though no other statuses work on them. But his spells still did massive damage to everyone quicker than I could heal, and my party have no problem hitting things normally but can't attack themselves to literally save their life.

Yeah, the whole system is really badly explained and once I found out how it works I restarted the game despite being having just beaten Cagnazzo. That said, I love FF4 so I was totally ok with that.

I haven't looked through the list exhaustively, but the big ones you missed out on are Twincast (not essential, but can be very powerful), Fast Talker (let's Rydia cast her high-level spells more than once per decade), Cry (drops enemy defence; so good), Kick (combine with Counter and Draw Attacks on Cecil for silliness), Focus (combine with Dakness to make Cecil a dark paladin god). You should still be able to get Bless and Omnicasting (FuSoYa) which are really useful for late game fights where you need Rosa to be casting shitloads of magic to keep people safe and alive.

One other thing that's kinda neat about FF4DS is learning to use Auto-Battle to gain a sixth combat slot. For example, I keep Cecil equipped with Kick instead of attack, but have Attack slotted into Auto-Battle so if I need him to swing normally I can just tap auto-battle for a few seconds when Cecil is up.

Zellyn fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Sep 12, 2013

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I just remembered that I paid money for this and now I'm angry.

Yeah, I just played it for like fifteen minutes. It's fun in a really silly way that I kinda like, but it's so painfully Facebook-y (purchaseable 'energy' to continue fights, time-based powerups, etc.) that I just turned it off and deleted it after a few levels.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

That loving Sned posted:

"Yeah, I'm a kid again. So what?"

I still haven't finished XIII-2 (I'm probably gonna pick it up once I've finished Wonderful 101), but is there any reason why it isn't just Hope from time period X sucked into the Matrix or whatever spacetime mission planning spot? It looks like he's just chilling at the End of Time + non-descript future room.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Haha you guys weren't kidding, this is the dumbest loving thing ever.

I mean, I'm going to beat it, because it's fun to watch, but wow what a non-game. And it sucks because they could've made an awesome game by just making a mindless ATB simulator with 20 classes and 30 Final Fantasy characters from various games that's nothing but FF4-9 style ATB fights forever and ever.

Is it even a game you can 'beat'? It seems very much like the kind of grind-a-thon that isn't even meant to be beaten so you keep pouring money into it.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
Switching between paradigms also causes your ATB bar to immediately replenish to full, but there's a global cooldown on this so while you don't want to switch paradigms after every attack you do want to swap semi-regularly.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
I'd also say Chrono Trigger. Aside from maybe Twin Golem and Giga Gaia (if you don't have Luminaire) that game isn't very hard and is pretty awesome throughout.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
Kimahri is a jack of all trades in a game that doesn't require one. His most powerful skill is, of course, Self-Destruct.

1st AD posted:

If you're not looking to do the optional super bosses, you absolutely do not need super weapons.

Again, this is a VERY easy game.

Yeah, this game probably more than any other FF offers you amazing abilities to break the loving poo poo out of it if you want. Nothing quite like having one character who can literally do 1.2 million damage in a single attack. :q:

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

The White Dragon posted:

Yeah, there's a really dumb mechanical reason to keep at least Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku leveled.

Aaaaalmost, but not quite. Most folks think of that one fight, but there's also underwater-only sections where you can only use those three characters. I'd keep them all leveled because it really sucks to have your damage output cut by 33% in late-game areas.

My one concession to game difficulty was to always swap everyone in for a boss fight at least once. Those tend to give you a bunch of AP so it's usually worth it. It's not usually too bad anyway since character do tend to catch up decently fast if you haven't used them in a while.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
Yeah, I remember playing co-op FFVI because I sucked at Blitzes (until I discovered that you don't actually have to do down, down-left, left and can instead do down, down, left).

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Mr. Maltose posted:

Not in mechanics, but in attitude. Less maudlin, more two fisted action.

Which I just realized may have been what you meant so let's hope XV delivers.

And lo does the cycle begin anew.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Oh god I JUST finished that game but now I kind of want to get that DLC.

Yeah, I played through of the game as though it were Commander Shepard and Ezio Auditore's Excellent Adventure. It's pretty great.

Zellyn fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Dec 12, 2013

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
I got back into FF13-2 for the break and I had forgotten a lot about it, but I actually like the way they're handling the time travel stuff By saying of course there will be paradoxes, but we're actually fixing them then getting the gently caress out. It sidesteps the asinine recursive time travel nonsense by being the agents who are putting the timeline back in order.

But then the overall plot is really stupid. I will destroy time!!!! :negative:

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

hunter x az posted:

Playing through FFXIII on Xbox 360. Should I continue? I am enjoying it, so... my suspicion is yes. Just wondering if the follow-up games are good too.

It's a weird loving game. I liked the gameplay, but you don't get your full party (meaning you reliably have three characters) until chapter 8 or so, and you don't unlock all the jobs until chapter 9. It takes like 20 loving hours before you actually get to play the game the way it's meant to be. The story, on the other hand, is somewhat interesting until chapter 9 because at that point all of the character arcs are finished and the game transitions to full JPRG mode and it's time to go kill god and save the universe. Welp.

FF13-2 is similarly weird. The story has a neat narrative structure, namely why you're time travelling and what you're doing (sort of like Sliders/Quantum Leap), but the overarching narrative is stupid as HELL. They do give you a full party and access to everything in the game after maybe an hour or two, but the structure is different because instead of a full party you get monsters who supplement the two main characters. I really like the combat and it further cements my belief that Toriyama needs to be locked up in a dungeon where he can make all the gameplay systems, but is also kept far the gently caress away from story and characters. God drat you, Toriyama, you creepy, creepy fucker.

Also, if you want to utterly break the game buy the Lightning DLC (not the coliseum stuff), do that ASAP and admire your broken as gently caress commando for the rest of the game.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
Well, I finished FF13-2. I actually finished it a few days ago, but I went through and collected all the paradox endings and did the miscellaneous stuff I was willing to. I finished with 158 fragments; I skipped the bestiary quest and the 'get 7777 tokens from the slot machine' fragments because hahahaha gently caress that.

Anyways, I still overall like the narrative structure. It's like Quantum Leap/Sliders with two time travellers from opposite ends of the timeline trying to unfuck their universe. It was doubly awesome for me because it became FFXIII-2: Ezio and Commander Shepard's Excellent Adventure. I'm even mostly ok with the canonical ending as it uses a relatively simple trope of 'the villain planned for the heroes' success, and in fact required it'. That said, the general writing within the story was just so dumb. I don't think it had anything with the translation, because maybe better writing could have made the actual text less cringeworthy, but the sentiment would not likely have changed and that was the truly eye-rolling part. The paradox endings were also kinda entertaining in a 'holy gently caress, what did you do' sort of way. They can be kinda hosed up, too.

I also felt like the gameplay was sort of a one step forward, one step backward thing. I really quite like 13's gameplay; it was like a mirror of FF12 where instead of making complex routines that were run automatically, you instead control a set of routines and the party members fight based on those templates, like ordering a siege tank in Starcraft to switch in or out of siege mode. Where FF13-2 improved was also where they screwed up. Instead of having a fixed party with a linear growth system, you've instead got this third-slot wildcard that can be filled with a monster who can supplement you in whatever way you need. While that opens up all kinds of options (and all sorts of silliness like having Lightning fighting alonside you in the final battle as two of your three monsters) it also kinda fucks things up because when push comes to shove, the really hard optional bosses (mainly the DLC fights; I can't think of any non-DLC fights that are really hard) all require way too much monster wrangling bullshit. The infusion system goes from a neat concept to an utter clusterfuck when you realize that making a 'good' Cloudburst or means a good 2-4 hours of grinding your dick off.

I tried emulating strategies I saw in Youtube using the decently beefy monsters I had, but couldn't make it work because these strategies were so insanely fine tuned it was just silly. In FF13, though, you have six dudes with a more limited, but consequently more reliable power set. This made the really hard fights a matter of execution, whereas in 13-2 you have to do a ton of tedious monster grinding/leveling/feeding then you worry about the execution. I can handle grinding, but the constant jumping between worlds to farm a monster, then going somewhere else to farm the monster components to level them, then infusing and just fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
Yeah, Serah was wearing N7 armor the whole game while Noel had Ezio's outfit from Revelations. Ironically, the N7 suit made Serah's weird proportions that much more pronounced. I'm not interested enough to do comparisons, but I'm starting to think that Serah and Lightning have identical bodies which is why Lightning's head looks so god damned weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.
It's cool guys, thanks to that we got the masterpiece that is FF8!