Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smooglepoot
May 20, 2009
This is pretty much how I always play FFV. Except I use a ruleset that I found on gamefaqs a few years ago.

I currently have a game going with a monk, a black mage, a dancer, and a bard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smooglepoot
May 20, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

So pretty much the only reason to not play the GBA version is the lovely sound?

If you're referring to the stream that's up right now, his cart is busted and it's making the music sound even worse.

Smooglepoot
May 20, 2009
I have all my classes now! Playing on hardmode with berserker risk I got: Monk/Berserk/Berserk/Red Mage.

I have my berserkers using barehanded and they seem to be doing good damage at the moment. The run has been pretty boring so far. The only strategies I've had available to me were "Kill the Berserkers", "Grind Levels", with the last minute addition of "Break Rods!"

Everything is set for me to go to the next world now and I'm debating if I should grind gil for an angel ring or two.

Smooglepoot fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jun 17, 2012