Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I just bought something on amazon and it gave me this:

"The Amazon Video Games Team thanks you for your purchase. As part of the "Final Fantasy XIV Summer DLC Promo," when you spend $19.99 in the Video Games category on Amazon, you are entitled to a promotional code that will grant you six exclusive in-game items for Final Fantazy XIV!

To redeem your code, visit https://www.ffxivredeem.com/amazon and enter your promotional code to receive your exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIV item code!

Once you’ve redeemed your code, you’ll be shown six in-game item codes that you can use on the Mog Station on the Square Enix account of your choice."

I don't play FF, so here's the code for anyone interested.

REU1-U3DE-4D3E-D6RN

Good deed for the day: done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU