Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

KanaNetwork posted:

I figured I could edit or re-record GK from the beginning in my own time, since we're still messing around with format.

Personally I wouldn't follow a blind run of a point & click adventure game, because those tend to really hilight tedious parts of the game, and can be very fustrating to watch if you know what the player should do either from experience or from catching something they did. That being said, if you're serious about re-recording it, I expect you'd know what to do, so that wouldn't be an issue, but I don't see you re-editing your current run to anything palatable. Other than that, judging from a cursory seeking of the video you linked, your setup is fine, tech-wise. You might consider having your co-commentator record their audio locally, and syncing the audio streams during editing, that'd up the overall audio quality greatly.

Others already mentioned talking over cut-scenes, but it bears emphasising: do it sparingly. Also, please off-screen any kind of settings tweaking and other menu-management. Other than that, and this is totally a subjective thing, mind, I didn't really find your commentary entertaining, and since the run is blind, it's not informative either, so it feels like it doesn't really add anything. Again, this might improve greatly if you end up redoing the game, so I remain optimistic.

Waffleman_ posted:

This sentence alone is going to turn a lot of people off, including myself.

I have to admit, were this not Gabriel Knight, instead of clikcing the link, I'd have cringed and moved on...

e: I just saw the outro to the video. :what:

shinmai fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Feb 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

KanaNetwork posted:

P.S. I'd personally like to not just do blind runs. We started with games people suggested to us.

This is something I feel many first day posters in Let's Play seem to imply or hash out in their posts, and something I got from your posts as well: don't feel like you need to do the LP right this second. YouTube isn't going anywhere, neither is this subforum; if you really don't feel like going blind, you can certainly take your time, familiarise yourself with the game, plan ahead and then start recording.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Pizzatime posted:

You're right, it's just in their YT account, page title, profile picture and goddamn lp-facebook account. But best of all, the title of a video uploaded just a few hours ago.

I think Kaboom Dragoon meant it more in the sense that african americans "took back" the n-word, etc.

It does look a bit... smooth, but like Dyslexiactic, I think it looks good, and would happily read the whole LP were it formated like that. If you can get it to be sharper, it probably wouldn't hurt. Are you resizing the images in one go or in two operations? You might want to try two, one to a power-of-two size without resampling and then once with resampling to the correct aspect ratio.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Habermann posted:

Take a look at all the stuff surrounding their actual LP. Their channel name ("Two Bitches Play Stupid Games") is clearly meant to evoke memories of / make viewers think of "Two Best Friends Play,"

Totally didn't make the connection, but now that you mention it...

shinmai posted:

You might want to try two, one to a power-of-two size without resampling and then once with resampling to the correct aspect ratio.

After re-reading that it sounds horribly convoluted, what I meant was something along the lines of what ivantod prescribed for Mondlicht a few days ago.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Ehh... You kind of sidestepped Habermann's whole point. The argument was that however much constructive criticism you two get, your motivation for doing the videos is getting as many viewers as possible to your Youtube Partner channel. Many LPers on these forums make LPs because they want to show off a game (because they thought it was particularily cool or underrated or a lost gem or whatever) for the game, not to publizise their channel or to improve monetization returns.

Also, what Hampooj told Fionordequester also applies to you, if you feel that the criticism you've got has improved your LP to the point of being postable, you can post your thread whenever.
Most people here want to see good Let's Plays and will try to offer you advice to better your LPs, but tastes differ, and if you feel your quality is on par with what you yourself would want to see, go on ahead.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Testekill posted:

Zafehouse Diaries
While you do flesh out most of the textual content in your commentary, I'd love to be able to read the text in the screenshots, but for my eyesight at least they're a bit too small and a bit too blurry for that. I'm assuming you're resizing them down, so maybe have the resized images link to the original? Other than that, it's nice and readable, I dig your style, and ZD seems like an interesting game. Kudos for linking the Greenlight entry, drat decent thing to do for a niche-appeal indie title that this seems to be.

e: slow fingers, but yeah, what your evil twin said. I have a 24" fullHD screen and it's practically impossible to read the text.

Pizzatime posted:

while you're trying to fill every last second of that youtube timelimit with irrelevant "jokes"
Which for partners (and other account in good standing, I guess) has been raised to ten hours :stonk:

shinmai fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 23, 2013

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

your evil twin posted:

Of course if you actually did one giant video for a whole game then all the comments on in the thread and on youtube would be like "well done, thanks for showing the game" rather than about actual individual bits of the game, so it's probably not a good idea if you want to have a lively thread full of discussion.
You could do the LP in regular, old-fashioned smaller updates, and then archive it as one long video. You could then edit the OP to link to all the updates starting points with &t=-parameterized links, kind of like chapter selection on DVDs. It'd help unclutter your Youtube account in the long run, I guess, and allow people like me who, binge on Let's Plays when there's time to watch them, view the whole thing in one sitting without playlist-hassles.

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

For the record, I don't really see any blurriness, which is why I think it's just your browser.
Just checked the picture your evil twin used as an example; I opened two Chrome windows, opened just the image in one, and this thread in the other, the picture is clearly larger. Not much larger, but 5% maybe. Both windows had zoom at 100%. This Mac I'm currently browsing from is less than two hours in use, I've not changed any settings yet, so if it is in the browser and not the forums stylesheet, it's something that's enabled by default.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

RasputinVarez posted:

OK,I've fixed most of the technical problems, redone commentary after the original recording, and a good microphone is already ordered. I think this is the format I'll use from now on. not a lot of room for commentary on the first level though, I'll try the Second level when I have time over the next few days, it's not as cinematic heavy and has some actual game play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS1VjAsnjPg

Please let me know what you think, but I'm going to bed right now because I have university classes tomorrow and it's already 3AM in upside down land.

I watched it all the way through and didn't find myself reaching for the mouse to seek forward or stop the video or anything. It wasn't half bad, actually.
You'll definitely want to auto-duck the game audio with your vocals, as they get a little unintelligible at times.
I like how you hilight technical and designy things, but maybe mull a tiny bit less on them. For instance, I got the thing about shadows before you showed it off with the light (it was nice to see the lightmap effect, though). Otherwise I think your commentary is fine, don't feel like you need to force jokes or any other commentary for that matter.
I also like how you play the game. You don't over react to the horror JPGs and other scare tactics, but still take the time to show them properly and don't just blast by.

Don't know how much you have to say about the engine or the game design, but maybe read up on the production, as that seemed to be something you were personally interested in, and something I at least would gladly hear more about. This will give you material for whenever there's not much new to show of the actual game.

All in all, with a few tweaks I'd probably follow your LP, technically (other than the audio, which you'll sort out with the new mic and a touch of autoducking) it's sound, and if you're planning on tackling it as a more serious LP, and hilighting the technical and design aspects, I think it might be interesting.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

BioEnchanted posted:

I'm going to do an LP of Project Eden on the PS2, and I wanted to get an idea of how to edit. The way the game is structured, there is death, but you are automatically respawned like with Vita Chambers. Towards the middle and end the game get's really hard to stay alive. Would you prefer, in a combat scenario that has many deaths, for me to show all the enemies involved, but cut to the end of the melee to keep things smooth; or to just cut the dying and backtracking itself out and keep the whole fight apart from that? The latter would involve hella jump cuts, so I was wondering what your preference was before I started editing. (With luck, practicing the levels will get me good enough to die a lot less than I'm expecting, nullifying the question entirely, but some areas that I can remember... oh boy)

Personally, definitely the former. Show off as much as you can, but don't make it just a series of hard cuts or fadeins and fadeout to the same content over and over. If you want to emphasise a particularily difficult portition, you could use a compilation of your deaths cut together, but otherwise try to not show repeated deaths unless they serve to exhibit something interesting about the game.

ChaosSmurf posted:

I watched a few minutes of the first video and then turned it off because of the poor visual quality, the actual technical stuff he was saying wasn't really a factor. At least it was stuff I hadn't really heard before.
I managed the whole video, and kind of liked the technical detail angle, but hated his first stab at it. I felt that with some effort, it could be a really neat idea; I never thought he'd just post that horrible version as the OP of a thread, let alone that he'd make a second, even more tedious video as the second update.
I turn my back for a few hours and he manages to turn a kinda sorta neat idea into a massive clusterfuck. I now have an overwhelming desire to see what my college-drop out, self-taught rear end could come up with in 24h, though...

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

Got a test video for you guys. One note: the lack of game audio is due to this game not having any sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWjS3kIjqBY

For some reason the youtube player kept skipping to the end, I had to manually seek back at least a dozen times. As the game has no audio, you could add some nice, chill public domain tunes to the background. Speaking of sound, you could try noise-gating your mic audio to get rid of the high-pitched noise when you're not talking.
Are there many dialog-boxes and/or are they important at all? If so, would it be a big hassle to edit screenshots of them in or something?

Had I been given the choice, I'd have much rather viewed the "actual game of TW" you alluded to at the end, and have you explain the mechanics while showing actual gameplay, rather than going through the rather uneventful and teaxt-heavy tutorial. Because it was quite jarring (and kept jumping to the end) I skipped around a bit, so I might've missed it, but you didn't really explain what this game is at all. Now these might be just because it's a test video, if so, disregard all non-technical stuff I said.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Sevariat posted:

Short version: I think the writing's okay but don't really know what I'm doing otherwise.
Wow, I've actually been linked to your blog by a colleague, didn't even realize it was tied to an LP here... (I've read very occasionally at work when it's really quiet and am only at update 10 or 11, so if you've changed your style since then, take that into account)

As someone with minimal Dwarf Fortress knowledge, I feel that you could definitely do with some more images as you go. I've never really played DF beyond a cursory test, but aren't there tools to visualize the game in some semi-attractive isometric manner? Those might be more visually appealing for people not familiar with DF or roguelikes in general. On the other hand, I think your main draw is the writing, and like you said, people seem to enjoy reading what you have to write, so don't get too hung up on the screenshots, even if DF newbies like myself might not always have a very clear idea of what's actually going on in-game. I also get the feeling most people reading your thread are pretty familiar with Dwarf Fortress, so it may not even be worth mulling too much over.

Definitely go with PNG, it'll probably be better for size and quality, and if you do decided to inject more images, some added annotation or captioning might be in order.

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

I tried to take screenshots and splice them in, but for some reason the game won't let me take screenshots while a dialogue box was on screen.
If you ever need to, I'm sure you could use your OSs screen capture functionality to capture the dialog (alt+printsc on Windows, command+ctrl+shift+4 then space then choose target window with mouse on OS X).

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction
I browse 50-50 on mobile and desktop, so I've sort of got a horse in this race, but honestly, like others said, don't worry too much about mobile. If an update is unreadable on mobile, people will just wait to check it out on desktop.

Even the cheapest $299 low-end laptops (excluding the really el cheapo, 10" netbooks) have a screen resolution of at least 1280x720, where a full screen browser windows actual page content area is (depending on the browser and installed addons, enabled toolbars etc) between 550 and 600px high. So if you scale to 1024px width, a 16:9 image will be completely visible without zooming or scrolling for, as near as makes no difference, everyone.

Tin Tim posted:

But as Mecca brought up the fact that other users may use smaller resolutions, I have no idea how it would look for them.

This tool might come in handy for figuring stuff like that out.

e: my computer screen "stats" are based solely on working a dead-end job in electronics retail for the last few years, if things are vastly different outside of Northern Europe, I apologize for my assumptions and guesstimations

shinmai fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Feb 27, 2013

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

thevoiceofdog posted:

Particularly towards the audio, that's where I'm most concerned.

Before watching, I admit I was very sceptical you could do voice-over while doing justice to the awesomely serene atmosphere, but was very pleasantly surprised. Your timing is impeccable, and your quiet, unassuming and laid back tone is completely in tune with what the game is presenting. So in my humble opinion, you're set, audio wise.

There were some very visible compression artifacts in the beginning (mainly in the large uniform dark sky part), but during gameplay, they became hardly noticable.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

thevoiceofdog posted:

At what time in the video were the artifacts? Some of the footage is from YouTube but not up scaled so I figured it would be okay. If its during my own recordings after the intro then I'm willing to bet that's youtube's fault.

It's during the very dark parts while the opening cinematic to the game plays.

That's from exactly 3:00, but like I said it's only ever visible there, for that brief moment, and other than that the video looks fine, so I don't think you need to muck about with your recording set-up just for that.

thevoiceofdog posted:

That's a very valid concern and I'd feel the same way if someone else were attempting this. Ill most likely be speaking a lot less in future episodes, this one just had all that intro stuff to get out of the way.
I don't even think you necessarily need to cut down on it all that much, you seemed to have a very good idea on pacing and when to let the game speak for itself.
I don't know of any fancy way to put it, but your style has a kind of nature documentary sort of flair to it, like "c'mon, let's see what these little guys are up to". So yeah, if the test post is any indication, I think your style will do a fine job of exhibiting Botanicula.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Dithiannim posted:

Were you planning on explaining the developer's reason for not making sprites, or it's development into more detail?

As I understood it, GPDTT is looking to start a roguelike thread, not just Triangle Wizard, so unless TW is the first game, I think the reason behind using ASCII for the enemies will be kind of a given, no? That being said, I would love to hear about the development of the game, in general. I mean I could just google and look that up my self, but I like watching informative Let's Plays (I mean if we really start splitting straws, I could just download and play the game as well, but I'd rather watch someone with a relaxing voice talk about it.

GottaPayDaTrollToll, have you thought about guest commentators? I don't recall seeing an entertaining solo VLP of a roguelike. I'm not saying I think that such a thing couldn't exist, but to make a horrible generalization: roguelikes, I think, tend to really benefit from having someone there to interact with. Either some beginner who can bring up guestions the uninitiated might have, a real expert to fill in stuff the LPer forgot to hilight or mention, or just someone to shoot the breeze with during quieter parts.

e:

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

You still see it in modern roguelikes all the time to pay homage to the games they're based on (and because it saves tons of time).
And once you get used to it, differently colored letters are far less prone to get mixed up (this happens to me all the time with tilesets, especially with humanoids), when you have a gazillion different entities.

shinmai fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Mar 1, 2013

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Dithiannim posted:

I see. My bad. I guess that makes sense. I'm not that knowledgeable on rogue-likes, so please forgive me for the stupid comment.
If it came of that way, I certainly didn't mean to imply the comment was stupid, just tried to explain the reason I thought the intro didn't really expand on roguelikes as a concept. Sorry if I came off as condecending or insulting.

You pretty much said what I wanted to say about the uninformed co-commentator way better than I would've. The non-knowledgeable commentator would be able to provide questions people watching would probably ask, were they present at the time of recording, basically.

DarkPhoenix posted:

a bunch of quotes and replies
I just recently said this same thing to someone else, but I feel you, too, are rushing to crank out an LP. Don't feel like you need to do this. Take your time, perfect your workflow, plan a head, and make your first LP (or your first SA LP, your first serious LP, whatever) a really stellar one. No-one will "beat you to it" or otherwise ruin your change of LPing the game you want to, but everyone will tell you off, if you just rush out something half-assed.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction
Like Volume and Dithiannim said, your aspect ratio is way off, and your video has huge black borders. Definitely boost game audio, and autoduck it with your commentary, and at least concider either post-commentary, or planning out what you could say during quiet parts, as your commentary was quite sparse right now. For a typical horror game this might work fine, but HotD:O is really B Movie: the Game, so there isn't really any serious creepy atmosphere to "ruin" with commentary. Didn't watch it all the way through, but other than that it seemed fine from a purely tech point of view.

CarnivorousFawn posted:

Also, on a side note, can anyone give me a tip on how to find my posts? All the things that usually work don't work here. Thank you again.
Here as in this thread? Click the little questionmark next to one of your posts, that'll list only your own posts.
Here as in the forums as a whole? Open your user profile and click (find posts by user). If your post isn't on the list, the thread's dropped off into archives (or it's been removed).
If it's been archived and you have the archives upgrade you can use DasSaas to search for it (didn't see any results with your userid, though), but my experience is that it's not exactly 100% fool-proof, so you might need to wade through the archives manually.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Noodleneck posted:

It should be exactly what Fraps is picking up, but I might've screwed something up while encoding.
It definitely sounds like it, what audio codec are you using? And are you either streamcopying the audio or passing it uncompressed for any intermediate encoding jobs before the final product? That kind of "watery" warble and wobble usually develops from encoding audio multiple times or encoding at a very high compression ratio, but your commentary doesn't seem low quality so I'd venture a guess that the game audio is somehow being encoded multiple times.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction
Some people have used the lpix test poster for massive screen shot LP updates, so that's also an option to consider. If your updates aren't that long or image heavy, though, it might be a little excessive; no need to off-site the whole LP unless the updates really clog the thread down.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Pure tech stuff: don't know if it's just something with the 360-version, but you had some noticable tearing occasionally. Nothing too bad, but if it's something that can be fixed by checking a box, it's worth checking out.

LP stuff: I'd probably check your second update out, but I didn't really dig you dissing the game for most of the update. You did an ok job of explaining the mechanics, but as a someone who's completely clueless about firearms, I would've loved to have some off the military strategy and gun terminology explained in more detail. I mean I could deduce from you picking it up that an "ehl-em-gee" is some big gently caress-off gun, but it took Google to tell me it stands for light machine gun. Personal opinions, grain of salt, you know the works: leave out some of the "blergh, this game, you guys, sheesh" and replace it with some juicy gun and tactics info.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Lazyfire posted:

Episode 2: Aftermath

That 15 seconds of silent loading could probably be cut, unlike the next loading screen it doesn't even have ambient audio, just the blinking cursor in the corner. Also your audio sort of cut's out at the end, but thats more polish than an actual problem. You could unclutter your OP and move the character bios to the seconds post, especially if you plan on updating the list with more people later on.

I'm probably not your core audience, but feel like reiterating that you might do well to explain some of the terminology you use to people less familiar with the subject matter, like me. I have no idea what TBI and PLR are (from googling I'm guessing TBI is a traumatic brain injury?), for instance.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction
I'll readily admit the TBI thing might just be because english is literally like my third or fourth language, but I've never before come across the term or the acronym.

Lazyfire posted:

When I did the Black Ops thread I did fairly large posts about weapons, people and events that appeared in the game. Do you think that would be beneficial here?

I can only speak for myself of course, but I for one would definitely welcome something like that. That being said: I get the feeling I'm missing some introductory cutscene when I watch the videos, but realize that it may just be DICEs take on "immersing the player" or whatnot and can't really expect you to fill in blanks the writers may have left in, especially this being a blind run and all.

Tech-wise I think you've got it down, your proficient at the game and generally seem to show off stuff well. Definitely don't hesitate to cut out tedious and repetitive gameplay and splice in the story bits in between and I think you're golden.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Brassherald posted:

EDIT: There is also this:

NeHatchick in a lovely YT comment posted:

Unluckily the place is full of fat neck beard sociopaths who hate my humor and delivery. What me get banned from forums that I had to pay 15 dollars for because of their femiNazi moderators.

:smug: Well actually it's $10 to register, and you technically haven't yet been banned, (juding by your posting I'm sure you will, though) so th-

kidcoelacanth posted:

Now let's be fair. Hands up if you are in fact a fat neck beard sociopath.
Dammit.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

frozentreasure posted:

Avatar and title. $5, if I'm not mistaken.
The point I was trying to make was that that extra $5 was his own choice, and not because of the, and I quote, "femiNazi moderators".

NeHatchick posted:

Okay guys, I did some work and rework, how is this?
You know what NeHatchick? I'm a positive kind of guy, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, the third second change, I believe people can change. I watched your trainwreck of a video all the way through, and I have to ask: Why are you let's playing Sonic? You're not good at it (I was going to say "you're not very good at it" but seriously, at one point you jump down from two sets of chain spikes and mumble something like "chainspikes.. so annoying.." one of them drops on you and that set's you off "See?! You can never expect them!" HOW?! How can you not expect them, you JUST went past them!). You obviously don't like the game, all you do is complain about the level and enemy design. You're not showing it off very well ("ah.. whatever..", "oh god, this is so boring to watch").
So why Sonic? I'm not even asking what, if anything, new you can bring to the table, because I doubt you can quote anything, I'm asking in general: what do you think this LP would contribute to ... well, anything, really?
If you actually want some feedback: stop making GBS threads on the game, do a test run of the level before recording and plan out what you want to say and hilight in the video. (:ssh: I know you don't really want criticism and came here in search of some cheap views, for god knows what reason)

Before all this NehatChick happened I wanted to say:

Lazyfire posted:

BF3, new and improved
To me, that all looks really nice, if and when you post your thread, I'll be sure to follow.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

The Devil Tesla posted:

Might be worth mentioning that.

Wait.. Did you mean that it might be worth it for you to mention your failure to comprehend how to look at both text and pictures? Like maybe putting it to words will help you improve for future occasions of two medias working in tandem? I like that idea.
I'll have a go:
I have trouble understanding how you found reading text from both the screenshots and the text commentary confusing, as the whole point of LP is usually to provide some sort of commentary, and how would you do that if all content was conveyed in screenshots.

Nope, didn't help, still don't get it. Sorry.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction
Yeah the audio could definitely use some work, I don't know what kind of mic you're using, but positioning and some cheapo-screening might do wonders already. Also, it's kind of tragicomical when someone is sneezing in the background of your commentary.
Definitely try and include some sort of introduction, as it stands you kind of just drop into DKR, without much of an introduction, but sill somehow manage to spend almost three minutes in various menus before actual gameplay.

I love the idea, though, have you thought about allowing any kind of audience participation, like time trial races or the like?

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Spiffo posted:

With some compilation skills and a whole lotta effort that actually sounds really cool. Sort of an impromptu race thread, like whenever applicable, "Okay we showed off this game, awesome. Now, anyone with the game submit me your best run of Track X" and syncing them up and combining them together so everyone can see their runs side-by-side.

Might be more effort than it's worth, but I'm just thinking out loud.

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing I had in mind. The hard part would naturally be syncing the clips (some clear cut instructions on how to record would help reduce the amount of work to something doable, if everyone submits somtehing in a completely different resolution, framerate and encoding, it'll take way more work than the actuall LP ever could), but the avisynth scripts people have used for other racing threads would probably be good templates for combining the videos.
But like you said, it would be a lot of work, but if someone were to be willing to put in the effort, it could turn out really fun.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

Mysticblade posted:

Monster Rancher Advance is a game within the Monster Rancher series, which you may know from some certain LP's. Monster Rancher Advance 2, or MRA2 as I'll be abbreviating it, is the second of the GBA Monster Rancher.

I know you wanted to know more about formatting, but please reword (or remove) these first few sentences.

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction
That MySims game looks really cool, too bad it was "soiled" by the franchise, I had no idea this existed until now, and it seems like something I would've enjoyed when it was generally available for purchase. Both updates in the test posts looked just fine to me as well, will need to keep an eye out for this one, for sure.

Lichtenstein posted:

Field of Fire

I may be a huge moron, but is there actual LP content somewhere in there? Looks like it could be interesting, but can't really say anyting based on nothing but the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai
Oct 9, 2007

CHK Instruction

pun pundit posted:

Is there a way to enable hd play on youtube without fiddling with the settings button? I find it tedious to do every time I want to watch a video and is basically my only problem with the service these days.

Not on YouTube directly, but there's an extension for Chrome called YouTube Options that has an option to always play at the highest quality. I'm sure similar extensions are available for other major browsers.

• Locked thread