Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I just did the first four or five Wyrm Hunt quests, and now the only thing left is the audience with the duke. I heard there are points of no return in this game, I suppose this is one of them? I'm level 32, is this good enough to continue or should I continue bullshitting around?

And how the gently caress do you kill gryphons. They just fly away :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I'm kind of stuck progression wise. I can manage all everfall bosses really easily, but pretty much any boss in BBI wrecks my poo poo. I play a level 55 ranger, usually I just load 10 explosive arrows with some conqueror periapts and that's it. The trash mobs in BBI are easy, but when it comes to bosses I'm stuck. I seem to do no damage despite using those consumables :sigh:

Should I grind everfall for more weapons? I got some bow for killing the main quest dragon, still using that

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I have finished all post-game stuff and started a new game on same character. Is the difficulty the same? I'm plowing through everything with my high level gear

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
so what is the point to NG+? I was getting my rear end kicked in BBI so I figured I'd start over at a higher difficulty :v:

I'm level 60 ranger, that's too low for BBI I think

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Is there any way to start a new game without losing your old character? I've played this like two years ago and have a character in NG+, but I don't remember poo poo about the actual gameplay. If I hit new game I just get a warning that my old character will be wiped :ohdear:

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
ah thanks, I guess making a new profile is easiest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat