Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

Count Uvula posted:

I don't know if Gyoru stopped streaming at some point, but he played the game constantly for the first couple days he had it, I mean like 'every waking moment' levels of constantly.

He was still going when I left for work this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

Stelas posted:

Anyone know yet whether pawns are region-locked based on which version of the game you got? I'm assuming so because they usually get different serial numbers, but confirmation would be nice.

I am using pawns from people on my friends list who are in a different country. So, probably not.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
I love this theme song for some stupid reason

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
The fact that Levitation does loving nothing about fall damage is pretty bullshit

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

LibbyM posted:

I think it happens after you complete the audience with the duke quest. I just guess that because that quest deactivates a bunch of side quests and sets the story forward basically.
She has a shop for me and I haven't gone to see the duke yet

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Everyone rates my big fat guy fighter a 1 for appearance :qq:
Clearly I need to get some lingerie for him

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
It runs off the cliff and kills itself more often then not anyway

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
I think that's just for people wanting multiple saves on the same profile.
So Selene is asking if she can move into my house. Is there anyway I can say yes to her or does she just automatically do it or what?

Myriad fucked around with this message at 10:24 on May 26, 2012

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

PunkBoy posted:

How do I just give an item to someone for affection?

Just talk to them and hit square in the conversation

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

VulgarandStupid posted:

I tried hooking up a friend with some gear by equipping it on his pawn, then I sent his pawn back. He never got any of the gear. Is there a way to properly do this

It has worked fine the past 3 times I've done it for my friend, dunno what you could have done differently.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
After awhile you should be able to buy some at the main equipment store.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Anyone tried turning in the Cursed Idol that you find next to the church For the merchant quest?

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
How do I get more port crystals? Just hit the end game and want to litter the land with them.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Does handing in the 20 wakestone quest start ng+?

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

Nelson Mandingo posted:

It starts the final confrontation.
Will I be able to come back and keep doing postgame stuff after that? I want to mess around a little here before starting again.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

VDay posted:

Those of you that have sent equipment to your friends, has it worked out alright? I thought I heard someone had a problem and I wanna make sure it works ok before I send him a bunch of stuff that ends up getting lost in the ether.

I have sent full sets of equipment and weapons and they have always got them fine

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

Shalinor posted:

Is there any kind of limit on the teleport stones, or can I buy them from the one dude at $10k a pop forever (shops seem to restock, seemingly every few days)?

It's expensive-ish, but it beats the hell out of walking back to Gran Soren from the other side of the map, or vice versa.

He constantly restocks so there is no reason not to.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

Dogbutt posted:

Where can I find Parcels in Soulflayer Canyon anyway? I found a bunch earlier and now I just need one more...

They were all in one spot for me. Sounds like you missed one back there.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Swapping to Mystic Knight after 59 levels of Sorcerer/Mage is the most painful thing I have done. Even basic wolves are annoying again.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
And the Adventure Log under History has the exact number of times your pawn has been hired, it's under the Pawns section.
Mine is only on 45 :(.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Just had the Ur-Dragon spawn on so little HP his bar didn't visibly have anything in it. :getin:

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Anyone remember what page that short quest guide was on? I'm having some trouble getting the trophy.
e: Nevermind, found it.

Myriad fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jun 3, 2012

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
If you don't get a breakdown it's just the game trying to make you feel important.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
What class has the best HP gain? I am pretty loving fed up of trying to do this new content with a 2000hp level 90 mystic knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
Well, poo poo. now I'm really regretting spending 95% of the game as a sorcerer and apparently loving my stats. But I also really don't want to start over so I guess I'll deal with even basic trash almost one hitting me in here.

• Locked thread