Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
There's something a little worrying I'm noticing in some video's and Gyoru's stream. Once you've leveled and become stronger, doesn't it start to get tedious, running around all the low level areas where enemies barely do any damage at all to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
Is the PC version just... not happening?

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
I was kind of expecting it, since the last PC game Capcom released was Lost Planet 2 two years ago. I guess they're just gonna skip over to RE6 now.

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
So once Capcom is done with RE6 for the PC they'll port Dragon's Dogma over too right? .....right?:smith:

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
I think this image accurately sums up what makes this game so charming.

http://i.imgur.com/Q6BvG7D.png

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
No class stat progression adjustments? Some of them kind of get the short end of the stick when it comes to offensive stats.

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
Started a new character on hard mode. Holy poo poo it's like playing a more open world Dark Souls. Yea it feels a bit :effort:, but its still entirely playable. I just had a battle with a group of saurians and a Chimera, and it was the most intense battle I've experienced yet in this game.

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
Well let's hope that there will be a monk class or something that uses fist weapons in the sequel, so we can uppercut goblins into the stratosphere.

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
I just went through the Dragon Battle on hard mode as a fighter. It was just as exciting the second time around. Capcom deserves praise for creating a giant boss battle that consists of more than swinging a weapon at a giant hitbox. Now release a PC version, for the love of the maker.

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
What determines your ability to block attacks with shields? I'm talking about how some attacks can knock your shield back, which prevents you from timing a deflection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooph
Oct 28, 2010

by angerbot
I like hard mode too. On normal, the world pretty much stops being dangerous at around level 30. Hard mode makes the game much more exciting to play. It really just reduces room for error.

• Locked thread