Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
Okay, maybe I'm just being a retard here, but how do you import characters you've made from the demo? I've made my character and pawn in the demo and saved the data, but when I start the main game I do the griffin fight with the premade character, and then it launches me right into the character creator and I can't see any options for importing from the demo. I really hate to think that I need to write everything down and remake them both from scratch. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Well, gently caress. I've somehow lost the blacksmith in Grand Soren. I'm still not sure what happened, but he disappeared around the time of the cockatrice attack, so he might've somehow gotten himself killed then. I've looked all around the field but I can't find his body to use a Wakestone on. Do dead NPCs eventually respawn, or is there another reliable person who can enhance equipment? The only other person I've found that can enhance at all is Reynard and trying to find him means wasting hours running around all of goddamned Gransys and hoping for the best. I'm near the end of the game (I think) but this still really, really sucks that my equipment's pretty much locked.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Manatee Cannon posted:

Your equipment has a higher chance to be dragonforged at a higher rank (and none at all at base) so it's not that surprising it was forged.

I've pretty much just been messing around with dragonforging by chance, but is it literally just "get hit by breath attack = chance of dragonforging?" Because that seems to be the only times I've had it activate with my equipment so I've gotten in the odd habit of running around dragons and just hoping they'll give me some of that sweet firebreath. :psyduck:

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

I still hope that a hypothetical Dragon's Dogma 2 takes the jrock thing and just runs with it. I want a medieval action populated by nothing but people who just stepped out of a visual kei video and with music to match.

• Locked thread