Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality
It looks like it'll be fun and if it's as good as assassin's creed two I'm happy. I would have preferred less gun combat, that crash should have killed or deathly injured the body guards too.

I will say on all those cool "hacker powers" will most likely have to be gained just like in the AC series. You'll probably start out with just one or two powers and earn through mission/level up to get more abilities. Which means no control train power to start with I'll wager. Hopefully I'm wrong.

DropsySufferer fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jun 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality
I just hope you don't have to shoot every "bad guy" in the game. I'd like something a little different then the open world shooter. Deus Ex:HR got that part right by not forcing me to kill anyone (except the stupid outsourced boss battles).

DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Maybe you can shoot the gas station next to them, causing it to explode and killing them. Or just shoot the gas tank of the car they're driving, causing it to explode and killing them. Or hack their lucky brick of C4, causing it to explode and killing them.

Actually, considering that the gameplay demo didn't even give you a choice about killing the guy (when the player got close, it went into a cutscene where the guy got shot...) I'm not so sure they care about nonlethal methods.

Better yet how about hacking or just calling the police about some bank robbers using automatic weapons and then just sitting back and watching SWAT gun them all down.

• Locked thread