Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
You guys don't know how hard I hope for this stuff to be dynamic and non-scripted or pre-rendered, and I hope the game has live GTA-style traffic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

x!te bike posted:

It's fun to dismiss interesting new concepts in the face of 5 minutes worth of gameplay and upcoming next gen consoles.

It's not going to be on next-gen consoles and it seems like the poster you're responding to is 100% correct in regards to the option of which setpiece you would like to "play".

I like to glean accurate information from demo displays; I was going to buy Medal of Honor from the trailers before I saw how lovely the actual presentation and gameplay was.

VarXX posted:

Cutting edge tech of multiple scripted outcomes

Totally agreed. Let's hope Ubisoft is more optimistic than we are. I doubt it.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Mistress Khary posted:

I've been hearing about this game for over a year (my husband is one of the writers), so I was super excited to finally SEE it. It looked awesome!

Can you ask him for details please??? Perhaps a very tentative release window?

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I hope they have realistic traffic for I-94. Backed up traffic every weekday from 3:00 to 7:00 as far as the eye can see! :allears:

I hope LSD is a nice refuge in the game like it is when leaving downtown in real life.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Wanderer posted:

Disclaimer: I'm working on the official strategy guide, so that's how I know.

How do you like the game? How much more information can you give us, and I assume you signed a NDA? Any features that really stand out to you?

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Naky posted:

He said he was playing the PS4, so all their footage is from that. He said he only got to watch the PC version being played and it was noticeably sharper and crisper, etc.

I can't wait! This is like a better GTA 5. And it's available on PC. I'm very excited. Screw Rockstar, Ubisoft has some real appeal from the olden days and I'm very glad they didn't abandon the PC community (knock on wood).

It looks like damage modeling is way understated, though.

Michael Scott fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Apr 23, 2014

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HbBxtmCCaI

14 minute SP walkthrough with some MP break-ins.

Michael Scott fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Athenry posted:

I've seen this posted a few places:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUIowUR4r0o

8 Minutes of Multiplayer. Looks like it has potential.

At least read the last page before posting...

• Locked thread