Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
Remember the old Assassin's Creed demo? It looked amazing, and it turned out to be scripted as poo poo. This game looks nice, I guess, but gameplay wise it's probably going to be wandering around the city, with a "press x to hack toaster" gimmick. I'll probably pick it up anyway, hopefully it's a fun free-roaming game and not like GTA4 where it's dark, gritty, and boringly realistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
How does Aiden conceal all of his assault rifles and poo poo? Does he hack them into his cell phone?

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
What will be the most insane thing you can hack? Maybe you can hack like a power plant or something and cause a catastrophe. Some insane hacks that would be fun to do in game can even be performed today, with bolt cutters. Will Aiden carry bolt cutters?

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
I still think it's pretty silly to hack everything with a cell phone, when you could just spare the effort and use bolt cutters. Please have working bolt cutters.

• Locked thread