Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GUI
Nov 5, 2005

I saw the gameplay footage and the graphics and animations were beautiful, but like every recent AAA game it seems like it's going to consist of tons of cutscenes and Press Button to Kill Dude.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong and it'll be a sleek action/adventure open world game instead of another interactive movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

Crappy Jack posted:

Yeah, I've already set myself up to expect nothing better than "YOU STOPPED THE BAD GUYS, AIDEN! LEMME CHECK YOUR MORALITY BAR TO SEE IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU OR NOT AND SHOW YOU THE GOOD OR BAD ENDING".

From what they were saying last year it's not even that - the game has the same ending and storyline regardless of your morality. It only affects the gameplay itself.

• Locked thread