Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I checked a few pages, but didn't see it. Sorry if it's been asked but in every mission, if I gently caress up just a little bit I lose out on the 3 Police XP shields? is there any way to like, recover Police XP in missions or do I have to start them again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Going to stop worrying about max Level Triad and go back to walking around in sweet shades and nothing else.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

The Saboteur and this both have this thing where I can't just drive from one street to the next without having to stop and do something else. In Saboteur its planning daring raids and blowing up German weapons depots. In this its finding statues and the like. I dunno, Saboteur rules though. The Black and White/Color thing is a neat gimmick too.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Syrant posted:

Tried to order pork buns last night from local chinese restaurant.

They didn't sell them so I went with steamed dumplings. I will never be whole man.

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A PORK BUN IN YOUR HAND

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Hey so, just in case some of you haven't already, you should all go check out Flash Point and SPL. Both very obviously influenced much of the game and its plot (though to be fair, Sleeping Dogs is basically just Hong Kong Crime Action: The Game!). The main character in Flashpoint even wears a rad Wei-esque leather jacket and jeans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I am now a whole man :smug:. Had a pork bun, it was pretty nice!

• Locked thread