Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
This game has really fun side-missions and diversions. I love the dramatic music that plays during the cockfights and my favorite side character has to be Calvin and his tendency to stir up poo poo and telling Wei to drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
The best way to get Traid EXP is paying a lot of attention to the health of your enemies with lock-on and use the environmental hazards to finish them off once they're at 1/4 of health. You should also mix up your attacks as often as possible and, even though it sounds dumb, don't buff yourself out with food so that you can get more points out of your attack before your enemies drop.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Tupperwarez posted:

The last part(?) of the Zodiac Tournament thing is giving me some grief. I figure I'm supposed to feed the generic mooks into the gears to stop the ceiling from coming down while I take care of the non-generics. I try to pile on as many high-damage moves as I can on the other competitors, but I can't seem to drop them fast enough before the ceiling crushes us all. Am I doing it wrong?

You know the scrawny non-generic guy? Stuff his rear end into the gear ASAP while you whittle down the one with the big health bar under his feet. Ignore the generic guys, counter them away if you have to, and hit that guy with the big health and the fat guy. The knee ender and the roundhouse ender take a lot of health off and will make short work of them both. You get about 10 seconds or so for every dude you stuff, so pay attention.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

raditts posted:

I hope I'm not the only one that always yells "It's FOR YOU!" every time they do the phone booth KO and he beats them with the receiver.

Saying stupid one-liners is half the fun in doing execution moves.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Dude's probably got commitment issues on top of his volatile nature and ease of being able to lie to anyone with a straight face. He's a good person until he's suddenly not and that's pretty scary. Aside from his sister dying, what the hell happened to him to turn him into this?

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Gushing Granny posted:

Bought this game today. I shredded someone's face in a ceiling fan. Best game ever.

Say really lovely puns to enhance the experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Oh wow, that's actually pretty great. I'm going to definitely get this once it gets out.

• Locked thread