Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

Davoren posted:

Another good move is the running kick with the follow up strike, you barely need any run to pull it off, I love doing that in the middle of a brawl.

I'm pretty sure you don't need any run up, just hold down the run button while standing still and press attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

Dr. Stab posted:

and nearly every house has a food stand nearby.

The starting apartment has a herbal tea vendor just outside it too.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
Yeah, this is definitely based heavily on Batman's combat, however Batman does it way better with all the gadgets and the fact that when you are deep in a combo, Batman can jump 20 feet to get to his next opponent.

The main difference is that Batman doesn't intentionally kill people, while Wei doesn't hesitate to shove someones face into the nearest exhaust fan, or impale them on a meat hook.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

Doctor Doodler posted:

How do I fix the dumb camera when driving? If I even touch the mouse I crash because the camera swings around to the other side.

The driving camera is probably the most complained about thing in the entire game. The short answer is, you can't and you are best to only touch the camera controls in a car when you are slow motion shooting people.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

Hanks Lust Cafe posted:

That whole Tiffany thing was weird because I never actually felt like I was dating her? Last I checked we sang karaoke for a few minutes and then she maybe had sex with me in a club. I'm not complaining, because I really don't like when modern games make me play Dating Simulator, but all the relationship stuff seems like the developers wanted to do more with those storylines but never had the time/money. Why the gently caress else would they bring in Emma Stone for this?

It just seemed like a bunch of one night stands to me which absolutely fit for Wei's character. I guess the short bits of work for people like Emma Stone is like any movie with a cameo. The actor turns up, does thier short scene, gets payed and leaves.

• Locked thread