Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dahlis
Oct 26, 2005

Demolitions Expert
Sorry if it's already been answered but why can't I change the advanced graph settings? It just keeps flipping back to the default value. This is karma punishing me for buying this game from a shady hongkong version of green man gaming.

Game runs fine, but I need me some custom settin's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dahlis
Oct 26, 2005

Demolitions Expert
Well, I've been playing for 10 hours now and I think the tone is not as silly as SR3 (could it possibly be, anyway?). SR3 is a much much better port though. There's a sort of fluid feeling that I love about Saints Row 3, both control- and framerate wise.

Also, the new patch FINALLY fixed my issue with the graphic settings not saving (just flipping back as soon as i scrolled down in the menu). That's pretty weird since it was supposedly fixed in the previous patch.

• Locked thread