Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I have never read anything by Valiant and my sole exposure to their characters is Mike Conroy's decade-old 500 Comic Book Villains book (nor am I into digital in most cases), but the abovementioned bundle seemed like really good value. I've plonked down $30 on it and I've had a glance through some of the stuff. It looks like it ought to be pretty good.

As I mentioned in the chat thread, though, the pages in the .cbz downloads have been named in such a way that they're all out of order. I prefer that format but the .pdf option should be fine as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread