Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Was my contract good for you, too?
Poker is a sport. A sport of the mind. (Drunk pro playing a sober pro)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyeY4wTTErw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

nippythefish posted:

I avoided clicking on your spoiler and hoped it said something about the "heavy item" being launched through one of the windshields in the background. Still, fairly hilarious.

I thought the guy was an idiot when he adjusted the camera, I figured he was crouched behind a brick wall during the video.

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

I read the cliff notes on scientific principles, let me, as a 20something year old, tell you how the universe works.

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

SlenderWhore posted:

I must have a really dark sense of humor, because I was laughing so hard I was crying by the end of this video. And it wasn't "with" him, it was "at" him.

The prostitute joke at the end with his face covered in coke was the hardest I've laughed all year. I can't even tell if it's "with" or "at", because I can't tell what's real and what's bullshit with this guy.

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Sekkira posted:

We walk around killing, torturing and massacring hordes of people in many different games and we suddenly think it's not okay that a woman gets slapped or viewed as an object? THAT'S where we draw the line?

This is a funny opinion on the funny forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rene Rancourt
Mar 26, 2007

Drifter posted:

Jesus Christ, Harley or whatever his name is looks as though his body is slowly deteriorating. He's been looking more and more unhealthy and terrible as time goes by.

Here's a mashup I made of Epic Mealtime guy for comparison

http://youtubedoubler.com/9CXr

• Locked thread