Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.
IT LIVES! Coming home to find this thread in GBS and a couple dozen new videos posted makes me a happy camper. :3:

cstang posted:

How not to jump a dirt bike.

http://youtu.be/SHdhiQo_rUQ

Assuming the first comment is correct, the guy didn't die but that's still a pretty terrible/terrifying video that knotted my stomach up. I was hoping it was going to be funny and harmless screwups. :(

Nick sees Jesus in his toast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GOg54qSAfQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.

Sean_Miller posted:

Cop gets his foot run over by a Ferrari in New York. I'm still trying to figure out if this is fake or not. The officer seems to strategically place his foot by the tire as he takes off. Maybe a pay off? Maybe an idiot?

I'm really, really confused. The video description is talking about how the guy didn't want to accept the ticket, therefore decided to drive off.

I'm pretty sure you just don't "drive off" if you don't want a ticket or don't think you deserve one. You take the little slip of paper and then you go fight it in court like a normal person.

Driving away as the cop moves to stand in front of your car is a pretty dick move.

Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.

Boris Galerkin posted:

I have in fact bought used but working things from impatient people with the sole intention to immediately resell for a profit. Lots of people do this.

Except then he admits that he knew the bike was stolen. So even if he's not the one that stole it, he's willingly trafficking stolen goods.

Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.

I think the worst part about this particular video is that during the time Jesus is said to have lived, the tunic he would have worn (as was standard garb during the time) resembled a dress far more than pants... :psyduck:

Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.

NESguerilla posted:

A little bad? That might have been the most abrasively obnoxious thing I have ever tried to watch. Also, that guys face in the corner...

The face goes away if you turn annotations off, but it doesn't stop the rest of the video from being terrible. All the jump cuts and the overlapping audio (plus the music) made it really really hard to watch.

Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.

giZm posted:

It stops right before THAI KICKU~! I need the rest, stat!

Seconding this! We need the rest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.

Reminalt posted:

You actually kicked that cat.

You are a loving rear end in a top hat.

Holy crap. Seriously, Balino, you're a dick.

Caiques are the best parrots and this is one reason why: :3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEKxJWjOoFo

• Locked thread