Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ogive
Dec 22, 2002

by Lowtax

Jamesman posted:

HI IT'S GOOGLE AGAIN. JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN DISPLAY YOUR REAL NAME TO EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET IN CASE YOU FORGOT THE LAST HUNDRED TIMES WE TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS. STILL DON'T WANNA?

No. Don't want to. Please stop loving asking me.

OK, WE'LL DO IT ANYWAY, AND CHANGE YOUR REGULAR USERNAME TO A SUB-ACCOUNT AND SET UP A GOOGLE+ PAGE FOR IT.

Wait, what? I didn't choose that. What the gently caress? How do I undo this? Undo that!

OK WE'LL DELETE ALL YOUR SUB-ACCOUNTS AND YOUR SECONDARY ACCOUNT AND ONLY LEAVE YOUR BRAND NEW ACCOUNT WITH YOUR REAL NAME ON IT. GOODBYE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND FAVORITES!

While this is both vile and annoying, I can't help but think that maybe it's google's way of waging war against YouTube comments. For example, it's easier to post "Hitler nasally gave birth to Mother Theresa's aborted muslim twin and it's all KenyObama's fault" under the pseudonym ~*~SlickLove69~*~ rather than your actual name. And (please bear with me here) when Google+ becomes the next facebook (I told you to bear with me), all your friends and relatives get to find out about your sad, stupid opinions.

I like to think that right up until I check the "idiots on Facebook" thread. Then a part of me dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogive
Dec 22, 2002

by Lowtax

-Zydeco- posted:

Just your run of the mill mobility scooter...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy5rkw4SeP4&t=31s
and whinnying sheep for some reason.

Colin Furze is amazing and I'm surprised he's not dead. His approach to making a turbojet: "wing it, it'll be fine."

• Locked thread