Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

A washed up Big Brother contestant has bought the 1:05 - 1:35 infomercial slot on my local ABC affiliate and uses it to air his vanity cooking show. It's difficult to describe, so I'm going to let this quote below and the fact that the introduction doesn't end until 3:30 into the video speak for themselves.

quote:

I'm making my own homemade wine! Too drat expensive to go buy some wine, we too drat cheap to go buy some wine, check that out we got some rotten scuppernong grapes in there, YES! And we bout to make some drat wine and we gonna let y'all see if I can make some drat wine! We can make it over the next couple o' weeks!

I been readin' on the internet and it say bruise the grapes up, so we brusin the hell out of 'em, we beatin' the hell out of 'em like Billy Dee Williams, we beat up somebody that's what I'm talkin 'bout!

So we squoosin them grapes up, thank you Miss Saturday Night Person, in South Cacky-lack, for giving me them grapes. Now when I read the internet rules on this, for how you suppose to make some drat wine, it said, it had about fifteen different steps.

We cuttin' all that out. We ain't doin all them drat steps. What you think hot camera girl we don't need all them drat steps I'm cuttin them drat steps. So it says put some um, I think it said put some yeast in 'em so that's all we'a do.

We's about to shake that up and hopefully, in a couple of weeks, we'll have some drat wine. See, and you see, this the only place on television where you can see some ghetto-assness like this.

Behold: THE MARVIN SHOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcZUjzxfxO0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

buy a hotdog! posted:

She posted that video in December 2011. Oh god it must be getting pretty close now!

No it happened, she read an email from Brent Spiner detailing the horrible horrible aftermath. :nms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR-IdlAKrwc :nws:

• Locked thread