Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Got my first bunch of models through, lovely with minimal flash and nice models to boot. The only thing i would recommend is giving them a rinse with soapy water, even though they have cleaned the release off them it doesn't seem to be the most thorough job; the deep detailed parts on my dropship don't hold paint as well as the flat surfaces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Ignoring the awful paintjobs/picture here is a PHR Medium Neptune Dropship and a Janus Scout Walker next to your bog standard 40k Space Marine. I have literally just been throwing paint/washes on this thing to see how they stick.

• Locked thread