Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Remember seeing a Goblin Warrior in WoW called JosephGoebblin. I think he had to change his name because god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Dead
May 21, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I remember once playing Modern Warfare and these two guys came in, Reppin n199a and OGLONDONN199A and just started freestylng throughout the entire game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
When my friends and I would pubstomp in L4D (before they added the premade vs premade option) we'd all use terrible names. I always used xXxSk8rGrrrlxXx which I still have a fondness for as a terrible steam name.

Also from all the way back on the first page, I think MenstrualClot is a fantastic name and I'm so tempted to use it for the next online game I play. It must get so many great reactions.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I just played a game of Slayer on Halo: Reach with a LesbianJesus69. Real fuckin edgy. :jerkbag: Unless it was an intentional attempt at a terrible nickname, it kind of straddles that line between "bad" and "ironic."

Of course, I use the word "played" loosely considering he left and abandoned our team about 20 seconds into the match, but still.

Mezurya
Dec 31, 2011

That's how I do!

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I just played a game of Slayer on Halo: Reach with a LesbianJesus69. Real fuckin edgy. :jerkbag: Unless it was an intentional attempt at a terrible nickname, it kind of straddles that line between "bad" and "ironic."

Of course, I use the word "played" loosely considering he left and abandoned our team about 20 seconds into the match, but still.

Since you have to pay :10bux: to change your name on Xbox Live, and since most people who play the Xbox are teenagers who don't have jobs, I highly doubt someone would pay for an intentionally bad name. Pretty much if you see a Gamertag, it's guarenteed that the user thought it was badass or hilarious.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I've recently taken to playing TF2 with my name as a wayward cream bun, which seems to amuse people greatly.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My brother and I were going through some old accounts we hadn't logged into in ages. Completely forgot he had a Gamespy account wayyyy back in the day - VirogenicCorn.

He's now using it again. :v:

EDIT: the name I mean, not Gamespy, no one uses that poo poo anymore

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Faerie Fortune posted:

I've recently taken to playing TF2 with my name as a wayward cream bun, which seems to amuse people greatly.

I think an entire team of misfit pastries showing up on a TF2 server would be loving amazing.

Jackoff Pastorius
May 16, 2010
I can't for the life of me remember where I saw this, but I once played a game with 1000101, which is 69 in binary. I think what makes this one so great is how subtle it is in it's stupidity, as most people won't initially get it, or bother to look it up. I also had a friend in Middle School who went by Decapator... "because 'Decapitator' was taken."

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
I just played a game of TF2 with someone named Sinner of Onan.

skog
Aug 20, 2009
I met someone on Street Fighter 3 named Crab_daddy and as soon as the match was over he sent me a message that said "you just got stabbed by the crab"

Holy John
Apr 21, 2008
Just played a game of League of Legends with Gspotluv3r.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
A friend of mine played a game of Blacklight: Retribution with a guy named Anime Weedlord 420.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hambeef

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I played a few rounds of TF2 with Mister McLister, Sister Fister. That's just a creepy name, I'm sorry.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Two nights ago on TF2, Let's Hug it Out, Bro is Dominating His Own Balls.

This would have been even sweeter in Pyroland.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Jewforum

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Someone out there on Xbox Live has the username agentcodystanks and this makes me upset, because it isn't me.

Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

Something ironic, I'm certain
Someone on BattleNet went by hyperAnus842.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Eggie posted:

Someone on BattleNet went by hyperAnus842.

For some reason the random number really makes this name great. Hyper. ANUS. Number 842. I love it

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Crundy

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Popelmon posted:

For some reason the random number really makes this name great. Hyper. ANUS. Number 842. I love it

Because HyperAnuses one through 841 were taken.

peep the tumblr
Jun 26, 2009
Played a League of Legends game with a one Butt Slam69

Not sure if it was the spacing or if it was the fact that I sat there wondering how someone could slam a butt during a 69 or vice-versa. :psyduck:

TobiasRieper
Dec 21, 2007

Rise up!
Fall down!
It's hard to fight TeaMilkTwoSugars on Quake live if you keep giggling the whole time.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Played with a DUBSTEPPIN69 today. Not sure how to feel about that one.

-B l a z e i n g-
May 11, 2010
Counter-Strike: Source on cs_office ($16k start every round, umlimited AWPs, a bunch of idiots is a small price to pay for such a sick server though)

NesQuik`StiNKB0neR<3SKriLLEx_swaGgY??? #music

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
clup

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Played a match of BF3 where two pubs named THCBluntKing and Chron Juan 421 joined at different points in the round. Whenever I needed to balance the teams I would always make sure they stayed together

Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

Something ironic, I'm certain
I found out a friend of mine goes by love_canons. The spelling mistake just makes it.

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

analanalanalanalanalanalanal

Might have been longer, might have been one anal shorter, but, you get the idea.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Eggie posted:

I found out a friend of mine goes by love_canons. The spelling mistake just makes it.

Are you sure it's a spelling mistake? Because it works well with the actual word canon.

Ballin Stalin
Dec 29, 2009

by Lowtax
I have a friend in TF2 who is such a phenomenal Sniper it's not even fun to play against him, but nothing makes me laugh harder than when he just shows up in a pub named good_TF2sniper420 and shuts all of RED team down singlehandedly.

Lazermaniac
Sep 2, 2007
Do not stare into beam with remaining eye.
Way back during the Mass Effect 3 prerelease demo, I have repeatedly run into a guy named Bearpocalypse. Unsurprisingly, he played Human Vanguard.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
Years before the whole brony thing happened, I was in a Diablo II game with MyLittlePwny. I'm sure it's pretty common now, though.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

I used to play D2 all the time with a guy named LooseLabia

iamathousandapples
Jul 12, 2012

Sudo Echo posted:

I used to play D2 all the time with a guy named LooseLabia

how about LooseLipsSinkDicks?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
xXsUpAK1LLaXx is the defining username of our generation.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

this thread is making me worry that xbox is gonna force me to change mine (MY BROS HOT DAD)

TurdFurgeson
Mar 11, 2012
DeliciousWater
IPunchWalls
GhettoPineapple
tickled me from back in my COD4:MW days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orenthal
Apr 14, 2008

I got 99 problems but a bitc 98 problems

The Berzerker posted:

this thread is making me worry that xbox is gonna force me to change mine (MY BROS HOT DAD)

It's cool, you can barely make any changes at all and it'll be MY BRO SHOT DAD

• Locked thread