Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

100percentjesusfree posted:

Thanks, went and fixed the screenshot. I swear, one day I'll get all my screenshots right first time.

One day. :(

Also bruv you might wanna run that thing through a spellchecker. Ain't no big thang but you got a few little slip ups goin' on there, mostly just spacebar fack-ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Lotish posted:

I know Loki mothered Odin's horse. Not sure about the others.

I thought Hel was the queen of Niflheim. She's Loki's kid too?

It sounds like Loki spent more time having babies with male creatures then the other norse gods spent having any kids at all.
He isn't an Æsir, he's adopted. He's actually a troll, but because he's blood bros with Óðinn they let him stay in the clubhouse. He can be useful too, but his trueborn sons weren't that noticeable, from what I remember. It's mostly his bastards that come to bad ends.
Hel is his daughter, yeah. They don't talk much.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

GeneralYeti posted:

Ýmir, from Norse mythology, is a primeval being made of poison and is the ancestor of all jotunn, or frost giants. Óðinn, Vili, and Vé created basically everything from his body.
Yes, Ýmir features strongly in the creation myth of the old faith. Dude lapped the milk of the cow Auðumbla and poo poo. It's pretty funny really, recommend people look it up on wikipedia myself.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

100percentjesusfree posted:

Man, I never even thought about this as being fanfiction, but I guess that is one way of looking at it. :( I think posting fanfiction on SA means I'm legally obliged to kill myself when the thread's done, right? :v:
Rule of thumb is if there's more than 10 lines of fanfiction before being broken up by actual content you go on the watchlist, yes. You aren't on it yet, though, as far as I know.
Compliment the game, don't replace it. That´s always the rule for any good LP, applies just as well here.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Eh, none of the classes seem useless enough for me to want to make one.

• Locked thread