Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

:psyduck: I played that and its off-shoot games for entirely too long during my teenage years. (DragonFable was the best, no contest.)

As for updates, by all means take your time. Trying too hard to fit a schedule can really burn you out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Sacrificial Toast posted:

a pretty cool ability called Climax, which causes 100% instant death against non-immune targets

Not the best name in the world... Surely that's a big death rather than a little one. :downsrim:

The updates are looking good, 100! As someone who got distracted right before taking on the fifth floor boss, I'll be looking forward to all the Atlus dickery to come.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Go all out crushing your enemies, bud. That's the only way to play. :black101:

Seriously, I will take a complete curb-stomp over an even fight any day... and if RPG LPs have taught me anything, it's that there will often be one or two minor slip-ups to make it 'tense' for the other readers anyway. ;)

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I said it before, and I'll say it again. Steamroll everything, bosses included. :black101:

...I just want to see an Atlus game get crushed, okay?

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Please, stop being brave and just Immunize yourself against FOEs the first time. :v: It better represents the true Etrian Odyssey experience, since only silly people and those doing challenge runs would see the 'real' damage. (Read: just silly people. Because challenge runs are for fools, no matter the game.)

Edit: \/ If you're talking to me, I don't remember anything about FFT being a challenge run; rather, it was broken rather viciously over OFS' knee. :v:

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Oct 22, 2012

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Run the thing through Handbrake, perhaps? That's what I did with the massive monster files VirtualDub gave me, and it knocked a 3:05 video down to 7MB.

Beyond that, I'm rather lost. :sweatdrop:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

100percentjesusfree posted:

Man, I never even thought about this as being fanfiction, but I guess that is one way of looking at it. :( I think posting fanfiction on SA means I'm legally obliged to kill myself when the thread's done, right? :v:

Raitzeno posted:

Then so are the LPers for the Baldur's Gate and Gold Box series games. I think you're in the clear; when the game has no set party members and makes you create them yourself out of whole cloth, I think you've got a pass as long as it's not grating. (Keyser is not yet grating. We'll see when we get another stratum or two in, assuming we have that many left.)
Let me put it this way, 100%JF. I am extremely anti-narrative-LP. Extremely.

There is one kind of acceptable narrative LP, and it is just as Raitzeno says. This is a good LP, and your characters are fun. :) Keep up the good work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Please go back to using Defender and Immunise.

...What? Am I not allowed to vote for that?

Oh, and you misspelled Leavemywife.

• Locked thread