Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

HelloWinter posted:

D-director Hoffman? What are you doing outside of Trauma Center? (a doctor/surgeon-simulation Atlus game.

Trauma Center cameos running the local hospital is kind of a thing with the Etrian Odyssey series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Nah it's OK.

It's not the only reference either, Medic's learn a skill called Healing Touch.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Use whatever it takes to murder the FOEs. :black101:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

2 is overall a more balanced version of 1, class wise. While 3 is rather different. Both are good.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

100percentjesusfree posted:

if anyone else is interested in throwing a character into the mix. (Another class breakdown should be coming in a little bit, too!)

This sounds like a good idea.

Name: Alex
Class: Survivalist (Duh :v:)
Portrait: 2
Personality/Backstory: Very greedy. She forces her way into the guild because they're getting gradually more well known, and hey, that means if she joins now, she'll be rich.
Specialty: Bows

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Man that must have taken forever. At least the game was kind enough to give a TP restorative on that floor.

Imagine if they didn't.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The problem with that theory is that they don't tell you what skills are front-loaded or back-loaded.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Bias vote for Alex to be in the party :v:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Nothing wrong with including a video of the boss fight. A lot of RPG LPs do that, even if they're otherwise screenshot.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

It's amusing how soothing that music is and how pretty the area is concidering how deadly it's going to be. :v:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Fully maxed it's when an enemy has 25% of it's HP left.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I used a Ronin as my frontliner in EO2 and it was pretty great.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Dietrich, Richter, and Alex can round the party out!

Hope Jill has fun healing a bunch of squishy types! :v:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Wait you mean you aren't going to just take a Level 1 Ronin down to the Third Stratum and go on like usual?

What are we paying you for! :v:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I want to see you switch out everyone but Jill and Musashi

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Alex. :v:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

This guilds too much of a sausage fest and Fran makes me snicker so I say go with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Nobody ever said your group of fighters diving into a cave to kill wildlife for profit were "good guys" in the first place I guess? v:v:v

• Locked thread