Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
Loving the narration so far, and the journal entries add some extra flavor (And make the wait easier for the next update!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
Absolutly loving the way you weave the quickiness of DF into the story. the integration of the history, down to the wording was great thinking. You're setting the bar high for future overseers! :golfclap:

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
All these journal entries add so much flavour, and they are pretty well written. Keep up the good work people!

I'm also loving the speed the lp moves at. Of course it's Leperfish doing them, guess we'll see how it goes once others start taking over.

PublicOpinion posted:

Worst case scenario is that you're dwarfed as a native born baby.

Goo go gaga bpplll me wan bweer

Darval fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jun 27, 2012

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
Clockwork Cupcake, don't stop! Those are awesome! You should use one as your avatar :3:

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
This LP is loving amazing. I don't even know what else to say. All the extra art, music, and journal entries just adds up to so much fun!

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
See that's how you make a suggestion to the overseer! If you've been dwarfed, that is.. :golfclap: Still need that emote with a beard.

I also hate building stuff in earth. The mere thought that it will never be engraveable! If only constructed walls could be engraved..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
That chiptune :drat:

Been listening to it for almost an hour now.

• Locked thread