Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Callipygian Weasel
Apr 2, 2010

by Lowtax
This is looking amazing so far. It almost makes me feel masochistic enough familiarize myself with the latest version of DF. Maybe, just maybe, I'll even see about taking my turn as overseer at some point - especially if things start going bad enough that I couldn't possibly make them any worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Callipygian Weasel
Apr 2, 2010

by Lowtax
That is a lot of sideburn trimming for so many long haired, long bearded dwarfs.

Nice foreshadowing, Leperflesh. I usually prefer DF LPs stick to what story the game offers on a platter, but this is nicely interwoven with the history of the world itself even if not the fortress, just yet.

Callipygian Weasel
Apr 2, 2010

by Lowtax
That was amazing. OhCrap's updates sound like they come from a beautifully simple, cranky old Russian man who looks like Lemmy Kilmister.

...I am not sure how the last part entered my mental image, but at least the name fits.

Callipygian Weasel
Apr 2, 2010

by Lowtax

Rawkking posted:

I discover Idles shoved under Star Guarded's bed in extremely poor condition. I order the bed removed and both patients relocated immediately. I ask if any is responsible for this and no one claims to know.

This is really great. I love how observant you are; all of the easily missed details like this and the blood-covered cock really add a lot.

• Locked thread