Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carver
Jan 14, 2003

AndyAML posted:

Whoever did the music for the pocket dimension definitely had Chrono Trigger on the brain. Loving this new expansion so far.

This has been my favorite part since coming back to this game today. Man I forgot how awesome the music is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Never thought I'd see the day victory happened. I couldn't believe the amount of loot in the last 5 floors or so, but maces ended up being hard to come by for me.

I only went in the wizardlands early in the game a few times but never went back since all the buggy talk. I didn't have a problem all game though.

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

I'm still in awe over the announcement, it's like the greatest game concept I've wanted to play but never knew it. Thanks for making this a reality, Gaslamp.

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Fantastic, my double diggles are on the way!

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Bimmy and Jimmy complements of Dr. Digglestein.

• Locked thread