Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Just caught up to this series in a couple of days, I'm loving it so thank you for creating a humorous and entertaining podcast. I've been recommending it to all my friends, listened to it with one of my roommates and she enjoyed it so hopefully I've convinced her to listen to it regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Watuhboy posted:

I'd be really curious to see if (Episode 19 A/B Spoilers) The Horror-version of Desert Bluffs the Cecil saw after he went through the portal was the real version, or if his perceptions were being twisted. I could see it being either way.

I'm pretty sure it was the real version. Otherwise the guy from Desert Bluffs noting that Cecil's desk was not covered in blood would be pretty out of nowhere.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

rotinaj posted:

Carlos is a butt and a terrible scientist. :colbert:

Steve Carlsburg SA account confirmed.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Snowy posted:

Scott Johnson was just saying this was an issue with his podcasts sometimes and had to be an Apple problem because he was using multiple hosts for his feeds. Sorry I have nothing more helpful than that.

Also, I always get confused about where the desert is, because since the beginning I just assumed Night Vale was in New Jersey. :shrug:

For some reason I find myself most commonly picturing it in the Mojave Desert region in southeast California.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
New Mexico was the first place I moved to when I stopped living with my dad after high school, and I remember getting a couple books of weird New Mexico stories and loving them. The Taos Hum was one of them, as well as a giant snake that some (non native, as I recall) people worshiped among other stuff. Suffice to say, yeah, the few times I'm not picturing it in the Mojave I'm picturing it in New Mexico.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I've always thought Cecil sounds kinda perky, actually.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
...wow is right. Best fan art yet? I love the design for the angels.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I picked the one by Melissa Shaw and the Intern shirt. I liked the way Melissa's shirt incorporated the eye, while also keeping the appearance of Cecil and Carlos obscured.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Yesss, finally! I have been waiting for a Seattle show. Thank you guys for finally planning a trip over!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I bet it was Carlos :3: