Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
Wow had no idea tumblr had that kind of pull. Well this is super cool as I'm a big fan of the show and the more people out there checking it out the better.

Are there any plans to put up the live shows on youtube or will there be for future ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Dimloep posted:

My personal favorite: i laugh all the way to hell So sweet :3:

Oh man now I can't help but look forward to the eventual (I hope) write a short story and we'll voice act it contest.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
Saw this on MetaFilter and figured I'd share.

MetaFilter posted:

In the pre-podcast days of 1999, the then Sci-Fi Channel website worked with the Seeing Ear Theater and Bablyon 5 creator J. Michael Straczynski to produce a series of Twilight Zone-inspired radio stories called "City Of Dreams" along with a cast that included Steve Buscemi, Tim Curry, Kevin Conway, and John Turturro. 13 episodes were planned, but only 8 got produced, and with the decline of Real Player and the Seeing Ear Theater, the episodes were thought to be lost to the mists of internet history. Until someone uploaded all of them to Youtube.

Sounds pretty cool. Here is a link to the Youtube channel. Might be old news since they got uploaded 3 years ago but figured I'd post it here anyway.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
Oh wow that sounds great. Like since they're just voices in my ear they can be drawn any way and I wouldn't really care. Really did like that one angel drawing someone posted in the thread earlier though. That was pretty cool.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
Hey does listening to this show make anyone else go :mrgw:? I mean I've can't really describe the excitement and interest this raises in me beyond that. I almost become maniacal as the world of Night Vale washes over me and well I just can't stop grinning. Sometimes I wonder what has started to come over me. Looking at :mrgw: well I struggle to see any difference between it and me.

Maybe objective eyes can help. Here is a recent picture of me. Am I just imagining things?