Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010
So, if you had to introduce someone to Night Vale with just one or two out of context episodes, which ones would you choose? IE: Not just your favorites, but episodes that work well on their own and show the possibilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010
Thanks thread, A Story About You and Poetry Week were the ticket. I was a little hesitant on A Story About You at first because it's so different from the regular show, but it is just that good too.

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010
Is there a tumblr or a wiki or something with random Night Vale quotes? I need to quote stuff at a friend but don't want to go through the whole episode list again.

I'm a little bit late to this party but Deft Bowman was an excellent chapter, it's actually the first time NV has made me kind of scared. Maybe it was listening to it at night in bed, but it was also a superb episode.

Oh right thanks. I'm not up on my tumblr-skills.
VVVV

Markovnikov fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Feb 19, 2014