Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

maxnmona posted:

Yeah, we got overwhelmed by t-shirt orders and basically ended up having to mail out our entire last printing of t-shirts in a single day to fill backorders.

We have a much, much larger printing of shirts coming in soon, so we shouldn't run out again for a bit.

And more merch is coming soon.

Oh drat, I was just about to order a t-shirt too. When will they be shipping again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

iostream.h posted:

Give me a day or two, I had a weird SWR issue about 20 minutes in. Checking antenna and connections tomorrow.

Thanks guys!!

I'm not wired into all the HAM/shortwave pirate lingo, but if this happens do me solid and upload it to Youtube so I can hear it with the proper aura I've been missing with digital downloads. :reject:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

To remind yourself how fleeting and unworthy of existence this planet is, I suggest you leverage this recognition into appearances at sci-fi conventions around the country. I counted close to a dozen Night Vale t-shirts at Dragon*con at the beginning of this month. Don't actually do this.

e: do you see the show having more than one or two guest voice actors in a given episode at some point in the future? A full on Night Vale ensemble? Dana and the Old Woman almost steal the show from Cecil, which is saying something.

DeusExMachinima fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Sep 20, 2013

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Tres Burritos posted:

When's the last time you payed for a podcast?

Hmm yes as a matter of fact I've never paid for a podcast but-- well, when's the last time a podcast wasn't some dumbasses yakking about their comedy careers? First time for everything.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

iostream.h posted:

I want you guys to do more limited edition t-shirts.

Seconding this question, are there any more limited shirts in the works?

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

A dark planet lit by no sun... Now where have I heard that before? :aaa:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Let me tell you A Story About You.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

GBS knows what's up.

Rocketlex posted:

If nothing else, this whole experience should give the Night Vale team some episode ideas.

Rad Tad posted:

The Xe-Files

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Earwicker posted:

that is pretty funny that maxnmona yelled at Joss Whedon in person about a character though. It is amusing to imagine that incident.

Wait, WHAT?

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

maxnmona posted:

What's happening this June in NYC is we're resting after a two month tour and I'll be getting married. You won't be able to get tickets.

Can we get tickets to the wedding though? I assume this ship will be canon.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Illuyankas posted:

Just have a mouth in front of a microphone in pitch black. No one would see it coming.

But what if it's a white mouth??? :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Great show and now listening to Dessa even though they're not my normal genre. The v. topical slenderman joke killed the hell out of everyone.