Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

dj_clawson posted:

The backlog on Tumblr for Night Vale posts is HUGE. My Sunday post hasn't shown up yet. Granted I've never used Tumblr before, so that could be part of it, but apparently they can be delayed by people rushing tags.

Or it might have gotten run out of the tag already. I remember reading that only 200 or so posts get shown in a tag overall. That might have changed since then, but it's something to be aware of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Feeble posted:

Am I the only one who couldn't help but imagine the Librarians as the same exact Librarians from the Metro 2033 games? I just find the idea of these hideous, 7 foot tall gorilla-esque monsters sneaking into businesses to hang up summer reading posters hilarious, and it makes Tamika Flynn walking out with one's head in a bag all the more :black101:

Edit: For those who haven't played the games: http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki/Librarian

I imagine horrible human-sized carnivorous moth monsters in sweater vests.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
I don't want to think deeply on meadows.