Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

shitty poker hand fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Apr 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

shitty poker hand fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Apr 11, 2023

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
The description of the mud, and the bits shortly before and after, scared me shitless.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
First episode of WTW was interesting! I'm looking forward to hearing more of it.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

Booblord Zagats posted:

Just listened to the first 21 episodes the last 2 days with my girlfriend on the drive to and from Yuma. I had only heard the pilot and 2nd episode when it first hit and enjoyed it.

Really got so much more out of it this time through a few hundred miles of dark desert highway through Gila Bend, Marana and the rest of the sleepy Sonoran sands that almost exist for no reason than to gas up cars and trucks who just want to flee the oppressive heat. We both ended up really digging it, this is some quality stuff

Sounds like you would really, really enjoy Alice Isn't Dead. It's made by the same crew, and it's "about" travelling around America. Check it out.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

axeil posted:

How are the other Nightvale Presents podcasts? Welcome to Wolf 359 is almost over and The Black Tapes/TANIS are starting to get boring so I'm running out of fictional stuff.

I haven't listened to all of them, but at least Alice Isn't Dead is phenomenal.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

axeil posted:

What's the synopsis? I listened to the little preview they had for Season 2 at the end of one of the episodes but I was confused as hell.

It's about a trucker who is journeying across America's weird, anomalous small towns in hopes of finding her wife, Alice, who mysteriously vanished. The woman narrates the events of the plot (and her life) through her truck radio as she travels. It's a conspiracy...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
Alice Isn't Dead is getting a TV show?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ente...0db6_story.html