Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009
black library allows US residents to purchase from them right? it keeps on saying my California address is invalid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009
I just finished Lord of Night and wanted to ask a couple of questions. Really fun book. I'm a newbie to the 40k universe so my questions might seem dumb.

Is there any other function to the corona nox? It seems like it is a symbol of authority and that's it. The book says it contains the essence of Kruze but what does that mean? Does it give special powers?

I thought once chaos infects someone, that's it. There's no going back. In this book Sahaal was on the verge of being a follower of khorne bu then just stops after he remembers something Cruze told him. Is that canon or something the author made up?

During the confrontation with Acerbis and Sahaal. Sahaal claims that the emperor sanctioned all the atrocities that the night lords committed. Acerbis claims that Cruze was delusional and that Cruze never had sanction from the emperor. Is there an official word which one is true?

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009
Which books deal directly with Guillimans return? I'm hoping they're decent but desperate enough not to care.

lostleaf
Jul 12, 2009

Laughing Zealot posted:

Dark Imperium and Dark imperium: Plague War.

Thanks. I just finished watchers of the throne and it got me hooked