Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Elysiume posted:

The best part of rewatching SAO is that I can skip every part with the creepy guy.

You and I cannot be e-friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Kayaba was literally Warp Splinter. Which was cool as gently caress.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Usagi Drop and Bokurano are my go-to examples for one medium being vastly superior than the other for the sane work.

Bokurano is my favorite manga, but the anime director went insane and rewrote the ending into infinite shittiness.

Usagi Drop was an adorable anime with a great story. But woe be to you who would try to pick up the back half in the manga. There be dragons. And by dragons, I mean a Japan-shaped box of NOPE!

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Or they could shoehorn in more uncomfortable fanservice bullshit.

I know which one I consider more likely.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

ViggyNash posted:

Oh.

Well at least it has guns.

Except Kirito.

Because Kirito.

:commissar:

• Locked thread