Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I think Brock Venom would be Gargan Venom without the Scorpion Powers. Add "Enhanced Strength" to the Symbiote. Change "Brutal Killer" to "Lethal Protector," "Unrelentingly Savage" to something about his reporting background. Maybe keep "Vengeful." Take away "Crime Expert." Solo 10, Buddy 8, Team 6, probably.

Then I think you're good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I was thinking of how to do a lot of DC characters too, recently.

Zoom's actual power is time control, really. So he can speed up or slow down time around him. Still, a lot of his main abilities simulate speedsters, he just can't steal speed or vibrate through things. So I'd give him two powersets, one cribbing heavily from Speed (with the addition of his trademark Sonic Boom) and another based around time control. It's pretty tough.

Precognition as a villain character he could spend a die from the Doom Pool to auto-win a reaction, maybe? As a hero spend a PP to either get a vision from the Watcher or auto-win a reaction? Precogs are hard, yeah.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

That sounds really fun actually!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Defiance Industries posted:

That's why Cyclops' power is the most boring, because Colossus can't throw it.

Fastball Special Cyclops, optic blast them in the mouth.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I was also considering starting one, maybe in August. Exiles-based.

Cartridgeblowers fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jul 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Since Astus' game just died, I figured I'd go ahead and start a new MRH game:
Exiles is now taking sign-ups!

• Locked thread