Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Did you just say awesome?

ColHannibal posted:

Franks and butter.

poo poo looks delicious. Ok Buffalochickenbluecheese has been done, we need some fresh chickencheese ideas up in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
Oh lordy I got the chicken cheese sweats.

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

ColHannibal posted:

Oh lordy I got the chicken cheese sweats.

Bro, your chickencheese is amazing but its spelled chickencheese. Much love.

Popeadactyl
Jul 28, 2009

dumb and gay

ColHannibal posted:

You can call me Sensi from now on G, I wont mind.

In all honesty that chickencheese really does look great.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Jazzahn posted:

poo poo looks delicious. Ok Buffalochickenbluecheese has been done, we need some fresh chickencheese ideas up in here.

Pesto chicken, mozzarella (mabe feta), tomatoes?
BBQ Chicken Cheese
Chicken Parm Sub (pretty much the same thing)

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Highly trained by the US military at expedient semen processing.
I did a grilled chicken cheese with swiss onions and pepper and homemade submarine style bread last weekend. I should have taken a picture though.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I heard someone wanted pictures. Pictures of chickencheese.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Popeadactyl posted:

In all honesty that chickencheese really does look great.

In all honesty im sweating chickencheese.

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Liquid Communism posted:

I heard someone wanted pictures. Pictures of chickencheese.

Wanna eat dat old school chickencheese.

Nhilist
Jul 29, 2004
I like it quiet in here
I had to do it, but holy hell, the drat thing ate my plate and now I'm scared, followed the recipe except, sorry, the cuban bread just looked to good today. Did the frittes recipe that I found here as well. I'll be in bed in twenty minutes (after digesting) for the next forty six hours. See you all then.

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Nhilist posted:

I had to do it, but holy hell, the drat thing ate my plate and now I'm scared, followed the recipe except, sorry, the cuban bread just looked to good today. Did the frittes recipe that I found here as well. I'll be in bed in twenty minutes (after digesting) for the next forty six hours. See you all then.

Bro you are like a bear in hibernation. A bear that just ate the most wonderful chickencheese known to bear-kind.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.
Cell phone picture doesn't do it justice but read this thread and knew what dinner was instantly.

Panfried chicken breaded in flour with spices (chipotle, adobo, cumin, salt/pepper) and coming to the chickencheese party with sauteed bell peppers and onions which are all dressed up in pepper jack cheese because spice is good and it's all cruising on a 'crusty batard' which I keep saying as 'crusty bastard' but that's all right. Chickencheese makes it all better.

Got dat in my mouf and it is so good.

hockeyfrog
Jun 11, 2008
I'm thinking chicken(Parmesan)cheese on Friday ( = payday = grocery day). Pics will follow.

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Chickenparmcheese is an old school chickencheese, I wish you the best of luck bro. Tonight I'm going to grab some supplies and construct a new chickencheese.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
The last time I had eaten a Buffalobluechickencheese was well over two years ago in college. After eating mine last week, I can safely say my stomach can no longer handle the damage that I used to put it through.

Nhilist
Jul 29, 2004
I like it quiet in here
I love this thread, it just makes me grin at our silliness. Also Sehkmet, that is a great looking chickencheese.

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Aight we hurt a lot of digestive tracts with our Buffalochickencheese, whachu got fo' me now

Aw poo poo son I've been to this rodeo before

Gotta flip dat chicken yo

Shreddin dat chicken son

Lovin' dat BBQ sauce bro

Uppin' dat provolone cheese game

Shorty's tryin' ta get away ya know what I mean

poo poo was messy as a motha fucka, but drat it was tasty

Whatch'all got now huh?

NosmoKing
Nov 12, 2004

I have a rifle and a frying pan and I know how to use them
At first I thought this thread was headed straight to the gas chamber.

Oh how you have redeemed yourselves, GWS.

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Oh poo poo look who showed up to da party early dis year!

Time to celebrate the only way I know how:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jazzahn posted:

Time to celebrate the only way I know how:

I suspect you're being truthful here.

BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

How do you say bread in french?

PAIN

:devil:

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

Oh is we peepin dat chickencheese?

I got a chickencheese to peep.

Where dat?

There it is

Get it cooked

Time to cook dat veg

Cut dat

Cheese time

Big bread hug

Plate dat with some salt and vinegar chips, eat and get drunk and post.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I made almost exactly the same one earlier this week and even had it with salt and vinegar chips except I drank a stout instead of a wheat beer

Zhent
Oct 18, 2011

The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.
I'm going back to the grocery story to pick up the necessary ingredients for dat chickencheese. These all look great.

Jazzahn posted:

Oh poo poo look who showed up to da party early dis year!

And stopping at a Kappys.

Magnatux
Nov 13, 2004

The surrealistic adventure became my world.

Doh004 posted:

Oh hey ingredients, whatcha doing there? Just chillen I see.

We're going to make a blue cheese spread? Why yes, this wouldn't be Somethingawful.com if we didn't slather mayo on everything.

But really, this is super tasty. Equal parts mayo and sour cream. Blue cheese crumbles, garlic, salt and lots of fresh cracked pepper. Let this bad boy sit in your fridge while you prepare everything else. This stuff is even better the next day after everything mingles together.

It isn't a buffalo sauce unless you use Frank's. Combine franks with about 3tb of butter and I added in some ancho chili powder (couldn't find any dried ones) and cayenne pepper because I like more heat. Heat it up to combine.

What do you mean I have to clean my apartment and take out the recycling? Well I might as well kill off this bottle of wine. Not sure how it made it into these pictures, but I love me inexpensive Italian montepulcianos.

Cook dat chicken.

Shred dat chicken.

Add dat saaaaawwwwwce

Super special close up shot of buffalo chicken goodness. What up macro mode.

This wouldn't be a cheesesteak without provolone (cheese wiz can go eat poo poo). Might as well finish off my remaining 1/4lb of it.

Yep. Load up the bread with delicious blue cheese spread.

Bread it!

Flip it and eat!

Next time, I'll make sure to get a better bread. You need something pretty strong to hold up to all the extra sauce and weight of everything :chef:

Yo I'm all sad and stuff because Sensei Doh004's images, they be broken and stuff, anybody else?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
jesus gently caress

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."

Magnatux posted:

Yo I'm all sad and stuff because Sensei Doh004's images, they be broken and stuff, anybody else?

The best way to see these images is to go into your own kitchen and make yoself a chickencheese, son. I just did by as close his recipe as possible, and was it ever delicious, even if I set the smoke alarm off a bit.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
this poo poo is unfunny and disgusting

bro

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

mindphlux posted:

bro

Where's yo chickencheese?

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

bow chicka wow wow posted:

Where's yo chickencheese?

Mr. Wiggles posted:

You did this wrong.

:jiggled::jiggled::jiggled:

the correct chicken cheese has already been posted

instantly rendering this entire thread

passé

as

gently caress

bro

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

mindphlux posted:

the correct chicken cheese has already been posted

instantly rendering this entire thread

passé

as

gently caress

bro

You're being a really unfunny dick right now.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Yeah this is more amusing then GWS has been in a while.

Sadly I have too much other stuff in the fridge now to take part but soon my friends, soon.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Chickencheese totally off the hook. :smugdog:

:jiggled::jiggled::jiggled:

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

mindphlux posted:

bro

Yo, herbedchickencheese with mushrooms, onions, and peppers is a beautiful late-night supper, bro. I's gotsta make one soon.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
Time fo' some Greek chickencheese!

Get dat feta. Get dat roll. Get dat home muthufucking made tzatzeeeeekeeee and marinate some chicken titties in some oregano, rosemary, onion powder and muhfuckin' mint.

Grill dat chicken and grill dat bread while you at it.

Chop dat chicken up good.

Thow dat tzatziki all over dat bread(both sides bitch!), put some chicken on it, and then put the cheese in dat chickencheese!

Eat dat chickencheese!

Yeah dawg, you right. Dat chickencheese look lonely as a mufucka. We need a side dish! Today's side dish is a second chickencheese!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I'm not sure if I did this right...

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Magnatux posted:

Sorry about that! I went away on vacation and the moment I stepped away from a computer, my webserver decided to eat poo poo. Don't worry, everything is back up now :)

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Oh man, I LOL'ed so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Hey seriously not to poo poo post because these recipes are great and look good but is this "black folks imitation" a hilarious GWS inside joke or what? Its kind of not cool tbh. But again, good thread besides that :)