Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Serioustalk I'm glad you like it, I'm not used to noir at all and all I know about it are people in fedora being sad because girls don't love them.

Read or watch The Maltese Falcon and you'll pretty much get the gist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Serioustalk I'm glad you like it, I'm not used to noir at all and all I know about it are people in fedora being sad because they can't love.

Hate to slightly derail but I believe I've FTFY?

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
This is Modernist Macaroni and Chickencheese.

The guests. Bread I baked weeks ago, just chillin' in the fridge, modernist M&C (made from extra sharp cheddar and gouda) left over from Sunday night, fresh chicken. And peep supervision.

Go fresh or go home, garlic. We measure in bulbs, not cloves. :smug:

Slicin' up the M&C.

Slicin' up the chicken.

No, we haven't forgotten about you. You stay all toasty there for now.

The heat is on!

Oh, someone else knocking at the door for this party? No conference necessary as I knew these cats were cool and peeps would approve.

However, I did have to conference with the peeps on this one. Like there was any real doubt that Mr. Dijon Mustard wouldn't be invited!

Cook up the chicken.

Cook up the M&C.

BOOM!

What? Another conference? Shaved parm? Cheese is a critical component, so :getin:!

BOOM! BOOM!

How we roll with this party!

And the aftermath.