Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

The fuckin' chickencheese has landed. Sorry it's penn station so it probably doesn't count!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Serella posted:

I don't understand. How do I get the chickencheese out of my screen? TIA

Reach deep into the depths of your soul, close your eyes and count to 3. 1. 2. 3. the dregs of your animal loving heart has come to the point where a chicken can do the most excellent of all excellents. This chicken has surrendered itself to mix with the cow. A cheese and a chicken combine to form what could be known as. chickencheese. If you understand the chickencheese, you understand yourself a little better, a little less serious. A lot of fat sandy.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
The path of the chickencheese is depraved. Dark. Twisted. The life experiences of unknowing individuals has clustered into what you see now.

God bless drugs and alcohol.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
First post in the thread and now last post. Goldmine.