Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
And fun. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Doom rooster brings it all home, thread is over. Gotta get me a puddle machine for Xmas.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

My Bar blender has 6 hp. Six horses worth of ice pulverization and pineapple liquification. Step to that while staying on the department of health's good side.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Also please help me over clock my blender. Considering who will be using it, nitrous is emphatically not an option.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Seriouspost: would you eat Elf, or other demi-human? Pigs are tasty, and reasonably smart. Porpoise must be delicious, mercury poisoning aside. What I'm saying is that cuteness generally increases the deliciousness of the flesh; baby elf must be like freaking manna (from heaven, not the kind you use to cast spells).

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Happy Hat posted:

I know that I personally am loving paranoid about earth living bacteria, like c.botulinum, and hence about cross contamination.

I won't create drama about it though, but I think that method is not really enough to keep proper hygiene.

I, on the other hand, am scared shitless about space-borne pathogens, and would roleplay the poo poo out of decontamination for just about any system you want to run (except GURPS, gently caress GURPS).

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

It's just so...wonderful. All of it. Forever. Happy Thanksgiving, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back, love it forever.

:3: chickencheese.